Playing Card Review: Guild (1 Viewer)

Winning Was Never Been Such Easy Before
Gamblers Warehouse are proud to announce a 3 day promotion to all of their customers for their Guild brand designed by Blackout Brothers.

During the promotion period both the decks will be sold at 50 percent off Retail Price on amazon using Coupon code: guildd50.

That’s a great deal for everyone. Only 150 sets of each version would be available at this price. Hurry up to grab yours today as after this promotion the prices go back to normal.

And that’s not all. All those customers who avail this offer will also have a chance to Win 3 Guild Deck Sets for free through a selection process.

Here are the details to grab 3 deck Set of Guild for free.
  1. Purchase any of the Guild Deck Set through our amazon at discounted pricing. Follow the links below for the product pages:
  2. On receiving the decks you will have to write a 20 words product review on the amazon product page for Guild. The reviews could be positive, neutral or negative. Only those customers will qualify for the free Deck set Promotion who have successfully posted their reviews on the amazon product page.
  3. Once done you will enter into a lucky draw where 3 of the members will be selected at random to receive 3 free Guild Decks Set.
  4. Hope you will all enjoy this contest.
Web Link:

http://amzn.to/1Uq3aWT

Thanks for your support !!

@detroitdad @ChaosRock

$24.95 shipped for 2 setups...thats all you Billy!

Awesome deal, order placed for a few more setups, thanks!

No UK shipping :(

Would anyone be able to order me two set ups and reship to The Shire?

No UK shipping :(

Would anyone be able to order me two set ups and reship to The Shire?

I'll do it for you. Let me know what you want. Any suggested way to ship two set ups would be helpful

Ordered! Thanks, Eddie. (y) :thumbsup:

Just ordered a setup. Will put these in play within a couple of weeks. Will post feedback from the group.

Thanks for the offer Eddie!

I'll do it for you. Let me know what you want. Any suggested way to ship two set ups would be helpful

Ordered - thanks, Bill!

Not sure on the shipping front. I think it is expensive no matter which method used. @David O looked into this already for me for the Modiano buy.

Don't show up next week, since it will be the 25th, not next week :)
I had some points to use up, so I ordered a setup of these Bridge large, & it came to $0.00 after I applied the points on Amazon ! :)

If I had only ordered one set up mine would have also been free while using up the last of the discover points :)

Ordered - thanks, Bill!

Not sure on the shipping front. I think it is expensive no matter which method used. @David O looked into this already for me for the Modiano buy.

I'll wait and here what @David O has to say. I just checked USPS.com They list a small flat rate to the UK at 34 bucks. I'm not sure if I can fit two set ups with the cases though.

I'll wait and here what @David O has to say. I just checked USPS.com They list a small flat rate to the UK at 34 bucks. I'm not sure if I can fit two set ups with the cases though.

I'd think a bubble mailer would be cheaper. It would be going the other way UK --> US but ya never know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom