Playing Card Review: Guild

joseywales

Straight
Reaction score
Err...I just noticed something. I received the Guild Bridge cards from Gambler's Warehouse. I was just putting one deck back and I noticed that the plastic case is broken and missing a piece. Actually, two pieces, but one is fairly large over 1 inch, but thin, so the lid covered the area. The entire pack was sealed and I don't recall any pieces falling out, after I unwrapped the case.

Nevermind. I just read the thread where these could be Modiano or cousins. Also, the top of the case is stamped Modiano. I haven't read ever post on this thread, but i was some folks saying they thought these might be Modiano copies. Are they Modiano cards?

Blaster

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Err...I just noticed something. I received the Guild Bridge cards from Gambler's Warehouse. I was just putting one deck back and I noticed that the plastic case is broken and missing a piece. Actually, two pieces, but one is fairly large over 1 inch, but thin, so the lid covered the area. The entire pack was sealed and I don't recall any pieces falling out, after I unwrapped the case. ...

I haven't read ever post on this thread, but i was some folks saying they thought these might be Modiano copies. Are they Modiano cards?
According to earlier posts in this thread, just the cases were purchased from Modiano to keep the costs down, & they are supposedly cellulose acetate which only Kem & possibly CartiMundi use, vs PVC acetate or other ....[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom