Playboy AC Stains (1 Viewer)

noblecountydanny

Two Pair
Reaction score
IMG_3228.JPG

Any advice on how to get stains like these off? Ultrasonic cleaner wont touch them.

I'd try a damp magic eraser, but go easy -- a little at a time, then evaluate surface condition and whether it's being effective.

If it's some sort of ink stain, a long extended soak in rubbing alcohol might do the trick.

I've soaked a couple clay chips for days, with intermittent scrubbing with a toothbrush, to successfully remove/dissolve what looked to be a permanent ink or sharpie.

Not sure it applies at all, but I have tan / white granite countertops and found a similiar stain (I think it was ink) that wouldn't come out. I put dawn dish soap on it, rubbed it in, and let it sit for a few hours. The soap sucked the stain out and there is no sign that the stain was ever there.

I have 6 racks of them. This was the only chip in the find that had ink stains. Will try alcohol and then decide if I want to tackle cleaning them. Lol

Maybe search CT to see what worked for the people cleaning up the Katrina chips...? That was some nasty stuff that some had success cleaning up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom