Plaque trays (1 Viewer)

Sparkynutz

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
While looking into plaque storage options I found these.
Alibaba1142646030.png

Alibaba1350600016.png

I initially tried my luck on the standard aluminum cases found everywhere for them but they are too deep. They don't seem to fit correctly. The plaques are difficult to remove when full and basically a waste of $30.

I am placing an Alibaba order for lime green dice chip plaques that are not available anywhere else. They sent me details on these when I asked them about storage options.
Shipping cost is the killer and I'm sure many will get broken during delivery so I ordered 10 when I only need 4.
If there are any more that survive the trip I will be selling for what they cost me to get.

Has anyone else used similar trays?
Searching here hasn't turned up much.
The custom 3d printed are really nice looking but these cheap plastic ones are coming to $3.93 each after shipping.

Last edited:
While looking into plaque storage options I found these.
View attachment 1125261
View attachment 1125265

I initially tried my luck on the standard aluminum cases found everywhere for them but they are too deep. They don't seem to fit correctly. The plaques are difficult to remove when full and basically a waste of $30.

I am placing an Alibaba order for lime green dice chip plaques that are not available anywhere else. They sent me details on these when I asked them about storage options.
Shipping cost is the killer and I'm sure many will get broken during delivery so I ordered 10 when I only need 4.
If there are any more that survive the trip I will be selling for what they cost me to get.

Has anyone else used similar trays?
Searching here hasn't turned up much.
The custom 3d printed are neat but probably cost more than these do even with shipping.
Matsui plaque cases. They used to be flimsy, but the newer ones come in various size and are durable. I don't know if you can order the directly from Matsui, but I recommend putting out a wanted add. If I remember correctly, the were $5 to $7 per tray, but shipping will increase ths cost.

Here's an interest thread with sizes and cost

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-plaque-racks.101671/

Not a "Plaque Tray", but thought I'd share what I use...

I like this quite a bit (just $15!): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WFJJWM...lid=WUFHUKNKG0WW&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im&th=1

I've got 82mm x 57mm MSK plaques and this case holds 39 easily, 40 is nice and snug. And there is extra room for 5 more if you like - 2 behind the row and 3 on top. And the 8" case even fits in a birdcage, more or less...

Here's some photos:
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG
1637633202858.jpeg

IMG_6457.JPG
IMG_6458.JPG

Anyway, just thought I'd share... ;)

Not a "Plaque Tray", but thought I'd share what I use...

I like this quite a bit (just $15!): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WFJJWM...lid=WUFHUKNKG0WW&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im&th=1

I've got 82mm x 57mm MSK plaques and this case holds 39 easily, 40 is nice and snug. And there is extra room for 5 more if you like - 2 behind the row and 3 on top. And the 8" case even fits in a birdcage, more or less...

Here's some photos:
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG
1637633202858.jpeg

IMG_6457.JPG
IMG_6458.JPG

Anyway, just thought I'd share... ;)
Seems to fit better in that case than the aluminum case sold for them.
Very nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom