PCF Shows (10 Viewers)

so are Jake and I.

Not surprising with how the season ended. Still disappointing.
Wife and I are HUGE Dexter fans. I don't know. I enjoyed being back in his world. I want to see how this turns out. I'm going to keep watching.

so are Jake and I.

Not surprising with how the season ended. Still disappointing.

I try to never post anything negative here on PCF but I was just way too pissed after the show and had to vent a bit...

The new Dexter just obliterated everything great the old show had and on top of it, a bunch of bad things were added to it. Way to destroy a legacy. The show was utterly garbage. And I'm holding my tongue here not to really say what I'm really thinking...

Between the new Dexter (0.5/10) and the new Sopranos movie (0.5/10), it is impossible to pick which one is worse.

Really tough to come back and do anything after an epic series that’s had many seasons. The bar is nearly impossible. A couple of huge flops that come to mind were the prequel and follow up to the Sopranos and Deadwood.

The return of Dexter may have a chance as this is a series and not a one time movie. At least with a series you have time to develop more of a story and not try and wrap everything up in 1:5 to 2 hours. I watched the first episode (meh). I’ll wait until it’s done, binge watch, and see if anything better develops.

download.jpeg

Been watching 1883 and it’s great so far. Sam Elliot was made for the western.
I didn’t realize this was a prequel to the Yellowstone series…thank god it doesn’t have some REALLY annoying characters like Jamie.

Quantum Leap Reboot in the Works​

On Thursday, Jan. 13, NBC announced that a revival of Quantum Leap has been given a pilot order....
The original series really stunk it up on the final episode. It would be difficult to put myself through that again.

‘Life Goes On’ Sequel Series With Kellie Martin Starring Lands Put Pilot Order at NBC..​

"The new show will revisit a grown-up Becca Thatcher (Martin), now an accomplished doctor, and her extended family as she returns to her hometown..."
Life-Goes-On-e1642015244428.jpg

Huge fan of Dexter here.

Watched the first episode of the new Dexter New Blood: steamy pile of shit. Not worth any more words beyond those four, really.

Colleen and I decided to give this a go. We forced our way through four episodes. Neither of us have the desire to finish the series. Were moving onto something else.

If you don’t mind subtitles. Tehran on Apple TV is worth a watch

Forced my way through Amazon Prime ‘Reacher’

Terrible.

And yet the ‘most popular show on Amazon prime’

How?
Have you read any of the books? Seen the movie adaptation with Tom Cruise as Reacher?

I read some of the books and saw the movie adaptation. I enjoyed the books and thought the movie was nowhere close to who Reacher is in the books. Because of how awful the movie was, the bar was set pretty low for the show, and they at least got Reacher closer to how he is in the books (and the season was basically one of the books).

Has anyone been watching the Halo TV series? If so, did you play the games? What are your thoughts on the show?

I never played the games, and am barely aware of the Halo mythos, and I am still dumbfounded by how much creative license the show has taken (to phrase it nicely).

Has anyone been watching the Halo TV series? If so, did you play the games? What are your thoughts on the show?

I never played the games, and am barely aware of the Halo mythos, and I am still dumbfounded by how much creative license the show has taken (to phrase it nicely).

My boy and I played it daily. It was a fun way for us to hang out and goof off. I watched the first couple of episodes and was bored with it. I haven't gone back.

Cannot wait for Shoresy. Loved Letterkenny, curious to see how this goes.
I have now seen the first 4 episodes. The pacing and comedic beats feel familiar but are different enough that it isn't just Letterkenny with a hockey perspective.

I have never played nor watched hockey and have really enjoyed it so far even with having to look up the cameos and who people actually are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom