PCF Shows (1 Viewer)

Watched GLOW the weekend it hit Netflix and me and the wife loved it. Marc Maron is fantastic. I could watch Alison Brie paint a fence for 8 hours...

Check out the documentary about the real GLOW also on Netflix. Very worthwhile.

Defenders disappointed me to no end. Iron Fist was awful. High hopes for The Punisher.

The Tick is great. I've loved every iteration of The Tick really.

Next binge is Narcos season 3. Catching up on Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn 9-9 and Ray Donovan now while the wife is starting her new seasons of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal.

I HIGHLY recommend Ozark on Netflix. Trust me on this. It'll be your new favorite show. It hit me out of nowhere!

We watch way too much content in our home lol

I watched the first two episodes of Star Trek: Discovery. I like it. The acting is solid. The special effects are fantastic for a tv show. I don't think I have ever watched a Star Trek TV series before (outside of the original). I can't really compare it them. I'm guessing if this is your thing. You'll enjoy this show.

B

I watched the first two episodes of Star Trek: Discovery. I like it. The acting is solid. The special effects are fantastic for a tv show. I don't think I have ever watched a Star Trek TV series before (outside of the original). I can't really compare it them. I'm guessing if this is your thing. You'll enjoy this show.

B

I just watched these last night too. I have seen most of the other series as well.

I will agree that the show has a really polished feel to it, some of the space scenes were amazing.

The only thing that i really dont like is Sonequa Martin-Green. Her acting skills are just not up to the rest, there is something about her I dont like. I hope she grows on my as she seems to be the main focus of the show. The rest of the casting was fantastic.

I just watched these last night too. I have seen most of the other series as well.

I will agree that the show has a really polished feel to it, some of the space scenes were amazing.

The only thing that i really dont like is Sonequa Martin-Green. Her acting skills are just not up to the rest, there is something about her I dont like. I hope she grows on my as she seems to be the main focus of the show. The rest of the casting was fantastic.

I don't mind her. Your right. She definitely isn't the best actress on the show.

BTW, I'll be in Rochester next weekend for a quick visit with family.

Friday night is PLO night on my side of town. What days will you be in?

This is a quick trip. We arrive tomorrow afternoon and come home on MON. If I even suggest leaving Friday night I might actually lose my head.

Anyone else have insight?

First that I've heard of it. I'm a Tim Roth fan. If you watch it let me know how it is. When time permits I'll definitely give it a shot.

We watched the first episode of "Godless" last night. Its another Netflix original series. A touch slow. I still thought it was pretty good. Jeff Daniels plays the bad guy. Holy shit, he is fantastic to watch.

Anyone else watching The Mick? The trailers are generally awful, the show is absolute gold. If you enjoy It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, trust me you're going to enjoy the hell out of this show.

img-allshows-themick-S2.jpg

I watched being Death Note (which is also awesome and on Netflix).

My son watched this series recently. He's been trying to talk me into watching it with him for his second viewing. I've been putting it off. I'm not much into Anime. I finally gave in on SAT. We watched the first 12 episodes over the weekend. WOW........I really like it. The story telling/writing is mostly solid. I love that they are only 20 minutes long.

"Killing Eve" with Sandra Oh. Its a BBC show. I highly recommend it. Were four episodes in and love it.

We watched ep1 of Hulu's "Jack Ryan" last night. I thought it was a solid first show.

Better Call Saul continues to be the pinnacle of what TV can and should be.

Then I look at abysmal promos for new CBS sit-coms and just can't wrap my head around executive's decisions to make such dumpster fires.

For anyone who watched Season 2 of Luke Cage, I made this, it's about the same quality as the season.

View attachment 186949

STOKES. Maaariaaaah STOKES!

Me and the wife actually say this all the time in daily life now when we correct something the other said or meant. We’re hilarious.

Yes, Marvel productions have really lost their way. This season only needed to be 4 episodes long, and they never should’ve killed off Cottonmouth in Season 1.

Yes, Marvel productions have really lost their way

I agree. I had no desire to watch any of Luke S2. The only "good" shows imo were both seasons of DD and the Punisher. I liked the first season of Jessica Jones. The best part of that was the villain. S2 was boring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom