PCF Shows (4 Viewers)

I watched the first episode of "American Gods" today. I liked it. Seems to have the right touch of weird and fucked up that I like.

I watched the first episode of "American Gods" today. I liked it. Seems to have the right touch of weird and fucked up that I like.

One of my current favorites...

I read the book when it was first out, maybe 15 years ago or something... I can't remember a thing about the book... Even after watching the show Instill can't, LOL!!!

As I fan of Sandman I was expecting the book to be really good but remember being disappointed...

The show is great though!

American Gods has been amazing. The new season of F is for Family on Netflix has been great through the first 5 episodes.

One of my current favorites...

I read the book when it was first out, maybe 15 years ago or something... I can't remember a thing about the book... Even after watching the show Instill can't, LOL!!!

As I fan of Sandman I was expecting the book to be really good but remember being disappointed...

The show is great though!

Watched episode three this morning. I definitely recommend it. Another show with great acting, and the right amount of weird and fucked up.

GLOW

I love it. Its very loosely based on the Glorious Ladies of Wrestling. Acting is mostly solid. Funny characters. Fun mix of actors/actresses. The pilot is the longest episode so far at 37 minutes. Definitely binge worthy.

Alison Brie, actress from Community is great as the lead.

GLOW

I love it. Its very loosely based on the Glorious Ladies of Wrestling. Acting is mostly solid. Funny characters. Fun mix of actors/actresses. The pilot is the longest episode so far at 37 minutes. Definitely binge worthy.

Loved it, watched all 10 episodes over last weekend. Brie is fantastic as always, but to me Marc Meron stole every scene he was in, and makes the show something special. Would love to see him nominated for an Emmy. Also Chris Lowell was great in a supporting role as the producer. But really, just very well acted by everyone involved, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Loved it, watched all 10 episodes over last weekend. Brie is fantastic as always, but to me Marc Meron stole every scene he was in, and makes the show something special. Would love to see him nominated for an Emmy. Also Chris Lowell was great in a supporting role as the producer. But really, just very well acted by everyone involved, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Can't wait to see this one Chippy... And it seems it will be a "husband" only afair since my wife is not interested in it at all... I wonder why, LOL!!!

You know, I bet if she watched it she'd really like it. While on the surface it's a dramedy about women's wrestling, I believe the central theme is women's empowerment.

GLOW

I just watched episode 1 with my wife.

It didn't hold her interest but I'm definitely looking forward to continuing it.

It's her turn to pick a show and now we are watching the first episode of Santa Clarita Diet.

I just watched episode 1 with my wife.

It didn't hold her interest but I'm definitely looking forward to continuing it.

It's her turn to pick a show and now we are watching the first episode of Santa Clarita Diet.

I liked that show. It's kind of fun, and it had the coolest character on tv, Raylan Givens.

I finally finished this series over the weekend. I loved it. I re watched a few episodes with Jake. Very solid all around.

Marc Meron stole every scene he was in

Hard to disagree with that. I thought he was fantastic.

Jake liked it a lot. He thought Brie was playing her Annie character off of Community, but with some swearing thrown in.

Just finished this, fantastic fun time, great 80's nostalgia. Definitely Marc Marone was my favorite, and what a twist in episode 9! Did not see that coming. Hoping for Season 2

Just finished this, fantastic fun time, great 80's nostalgia. Definitely Marc Marone was my favorite, and what a twist in episode 9! Did not see that coming. Hoping for Season 2

I don't know, I didn't think it was that big of a twist and I also felt like I should have seen it coming but I didn't.

Are you still watching iZombie the last couple episodes were fantastic

I also finished up GLOW, and very much enjoyed it. Hoping for another season.

I recommended it to a friend and I was trying to explain who Alison Brie was, and he told me he had never heard of Community.

We watched the first 4 episodes of Community last night, and now I'll be rewatching the rest of Community because that's how my head works.

I also still need to finish Orange is the New Black, but I'm pretty bored of it already and I'm only halfway through season 3.

I also finished up GLOW, and very much enjoyed it. Hoping for another season.

I recommended it to a friend and I was trying to explain who Alison Brie was, and he told me he had never heard of Community.

We watched the first 4 episodes of Community last night, and now I'll be rewatching the rest of Community because that's how my head works.

I also still need to finish Orange is the New Black, but I'm pretty bored of it already and I'm only halfway through season 3.

I quit Orange is the new black after season three due to boredom.

I've watched community twice. The lady season is horrible. Parks and Rec is still my favorite 20 minute comedy.

Are you still watching iZombie the last couple episodes were fantastic

Yes, the Ravi twist was something I also didn't expect. The zombies coming out I felt didn't have the impact it should have, felt a bit rushed and without a ginormous war breaking out over it.

Ok I got half way through the 1st episode but we called it quits when
the lady's vagina ate the guy
. Not sure what to think of that hahaha. I like messed up, but wow.....

Worth continuing?

Last weekend my boy and I watched The Defenders. Netflix superhero team up show (in case you have been living in a cellar for the last few months). While I liked it better than Luke Cage and Iron Fist. It was still just ok. The action was pretty solid (to much talky talky for me). most the interaction between the characters were "fun". For some reason I still wanted more from the series.

Now that we have a ton of Marvel/Netflix shows out there here is my ranking.

Daredevil
Daredevil 2
Jessica Jones
The Defenders
Luke Cage (boring, little bitch villain)
Iron Fist. (I thought it was horrible).

I am looking forward to The Punisher.

Jake and I are also 4 episodes into Amazons "The Tick". Best way to describe it is "stupid fun". I love it!!!

My ranking is the same... With the caveat that the two Daredevils are sooooooo much better than the other ones imo...

Yes sir. The villain in JJ was very well done though. The only better villain I thought wad the kingpin

If there are any fans of Dark Matter out there, the show just got the ax, while they renewed Killjoys for 2 more seasons. My wife and I watch both, but Dark Matter for us was the better show, really disappointed in the decision.

There's a petition online with about 23,000 signatures already. Hoping Syfy will listen or another network might pick it up and continue the story.

https://www.change.org/p/syfy-renew...mpaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition

If there are any fans of Dark Matter out there, the show just got the ax, while they renewed Killjoys for 2 more seasons. My wife and I watch both, but Dark Matter for us was the better show, really disappointed in the decision.

There's a petition online with about 23,000 signatures already. Hoping Syfy will listen or another network might pick it up and continue the story.

https://www.change.org/p/syfy-renew...mpaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition

I loved the first season of Dark Matter. The second season was almost as good. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of Season three. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it either. I wasn't surprised to see it canceled.

Very late to this one but we've been digging Broad City. Very funny in places.

Has anyone else watched American Vandal? A great parody on the "Serial" and "Making a Murderer" type of shows that have been all the rage recently 8 1/2 episodes that I watcehd in two days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom