PCF Pipe and Tobacco (1 Viewer)

Good call. Enjoy it.
I just wish the NH state liquor stores would get Buffalo Trace bourbon back in stock so I could enjoy the duo together.- been out of stock for over 3 weeks...I'm jonesing for my new favorite bourbon (that I can get - would love to get some Weller in this state)

I just wish the NH state liquor stores would get Buffalo Trace bourbon back in stock so I could enjoy the duo together.- been out of stock for over 3 weeks...I'm jonesing for my new favorite bourbon (that I can get - would love to get some Weller in this state)
Buffalo trace is tasty. I really enjoy there Eagle Rare also.

Beautiful evening for a first pipe smoke.
Thanks again @joeyshin !
E50D142E-7E8F-45DB-B055-0A52ECF022D8.jpeg

18BD59F1-16C5-4F89-9C22-A224DD07BCA3.jpeg
B624B99A-BC51-4ACD-8E40-80AE0079901D.jpeg

Yeah. I agree. That’s why they didn’t really replace cigars for me. Cigars I can have anytime, driving around, cutting the grass, etc. pipes require time and two hands. So it’s only smoked during down time and to relax.

Yeah. I agree. That’s why they didn’t really replace cigars for me. Cigars I can have anytime, driving around, cutting the grass, etc. pipes require time and two hands. So it’s only smoked during down time and to relax.
I mill and pipe. Just gotta have a good pipe that hangs.

I just ordered a custom pipe. I’m pretty excited but won’t be ready til October.
Meanwhile I’ve been blazing plum pudding and it’s delicious

I just ordered a custom pipe. I’m pretty excited but won’t be ready til October.
Meanwhile I’ve been blazing plum pudding and it’s delicious

Who is the pipe maker?

Burning 2003 Wessex Red Virginia in the Peterson Silver Spigot Fishtail as I catch up here ....

Definitely a pipe noob, but every fall and winter I usually dust them off.

Enjoying c&d autumn evening on a killer autumn evening
20201013_182107.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom