PCF NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge 2024 (2 Viewers)

It's the NHL site that leaves the brackets open until Sunday. It was the same last year too with it being open after the first games had been played. Personally, I don't think it matters all that much, unless someone has predicted a sweep, but I see the point.

I've got my bracket locked in and would ask everyone to do the same before the first games Saturday. I'll close entry to the bracket pool here once the first games start and ask everyone to refrain from editing their own bracket after the fact.

Well let's say a star, maybe a goalie gets injured Sat or Sun, it changes things.

I'll be asleep here in Switzerland once the first game starts, but everyone can do like @k9dr and post a screenshot of their brackets, so we can all see them.

Here's mine:

bracket.png

Yeahhhhh I couldn't figure out the spoiler function apparently

First playoff game starting in 15 minutes, so we'll lock up the group then. Looking like we're 11 unless we get a last minute entry.

Good luck everyone - please post your brackets as your earliest convenience and please refrain from making any changes after games have started.

Let's Go Oilers!

It's high time to add another banner to the rafters.

AND4063.jpg

My picks are looking strong so far, Ill offer the whimp clause, for today only you can pay me just $10 and surrender.

I have them winning over Dallas. I think they are a year or two away though from winning the cup. I hope they surprise. me.
I like their chances, nice pickups at the trade deadline and Andersen back in the net!

I like their chances, nice pickups at the trade deadline and Andersen back in the net!
They have a good team, but ever since 2006, I've disliked the Canes. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still, I guess I'd rather see Carolina win than Vancouver... or Vegas.

Hell of a first game between Colorado and Winnipeg. Wish it would’ve gone the other way, but this series should be a battle.

For some reason (maybe a software glitch) BetMGM gave me another $175 in bonus bets and my balance is $0. I already have several bets on the Canes winning the cup so I'm hedging my bets with these free bets. I am missing at $175 payout that I had tracked on Excel SS. Maybe I was drunk when logging that, but I'm not contacting their support, else they might figure out they fucked up.

I bet on other than the Canes
Rags​
Jets​
Bruins​
Lightning​
Canucks​
GKnights​
Oilers​

so far and have 1 bet remaining. I'll probably wait until the finals and see if I don't have one of these teams winning and place it on them. I mean, free bets I like my chances to turn it into something.

When Vegas gives YOU the odds (free rolls), take it.

Canes, Rangers and Panthers moving on. Got hurt picking the Bolts winning 2 series.

I didn't realize there was a 3 pt bonus if you picked the number of games played in each series correctly. I don't recall if I did that. If it's not a requirement I probably didn't. Dumb mistake not reading the rules. Just another need to lock in bets before the cup begins else it's +EV.

I've added more teams to my hedge bets with freerolls winning the cup - Panthers and Avalanche. Hopefully I win something. Have 5 bets on the Canes all before the playoffs began so greater odds. I found my $175 freeroll winner, but can't find a cash bet I made even using Excel tracking. Maybe there was a 7th site I bet with, idk.

Rangers​
Jets​
Bruins​
Lightning​
Canes​
Canucks​
GKnights​
Oilers​
Panthers​
Avalanche​

Stormy Storm Surge for some Tuesday night alliteration. Got some Canes gear coming this week.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL
celebrate ice hockey GIF by NHL

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom