PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (2 Viewers)

Sooooo...after a lot of discussion with BMW since they kept pushing delivery, the 545e was cancelled since they couldn't deliver on the options.
But, they made good with an offer of a new car that is already at the showroom of my dealer.

745e (SWB) with all the gizmo's....delivery to me on Friday

Took her for a spin last weekend

69083C15-289C-40C0-875F-81C575553D47.JPG

D63E0B08-0796-442E-B11E-DEBA1759B665.JPG
IMG_1750.jpg

Hope this will be the end of the new car saga (and I got a killer deal)...more pr0n on Friday

Actually, a friend of mine had a 2-door coupe, black, manual gearbox, large petrol-engined BMW, which he took with him when he was posted to Israel.
Israelis, being practical people in a hot and dusty land without oil reserves, only buy white, automatic, diesel-engined, 4- or 5-door cars.
The poor black Bimmer was considered an exotic Bat-mobile from outer space, there. :)

View attachment 543332

2006 Honda S2000
Bought it in April. I owned a yellow 2003 and sold it a few years ago. Even though I only drive it a few times a month on average (depending on weather), I had instant sellers remorse.

Not really that fast - my everyday drive BMW has lots more get up and go, but it will hold a curve like nobody's business. Lots of fun with the top down and why would you drive it with the top up?

L

Nice clean example you have there.
A buddy of mine had this one many years ago but ended up having an 'incident' with a hedge. Not to everyones taste, but think it sat lovely.
View attachment 543547

Cool to see a couple S2000's on this forum!

0B381DA2-2830-4FEC-A026-18D03BA2D2C7.jpeg

Here's mine. She needs a detail

Always wanted a S2000 or Del Sol but when I hit my growth spurt my freshman year, I couldn't fit in them anymore LOL
They are indeed tiny cars, makes them feel like go-karts. I can imagine them being really uncomfortable for anyone taller than like 5'9" lol

I’ve been at home with Covid but my uncle who is a long time salesman at BMW was working magic remotely and dropped off my new car to me today. Got to take it for a quarantine drive haha. Thing is an absolute blast.

2022 X4 M Competition
Brooklyn Grey
Tartufo Merino Leather

View attachment 920335View attachment 920336View attachment 920337
I keep coming back to look at these pics! Such a nice car!

I'm (hopefully) just about to pull the trigger on the BMW i4 M50. It's stupid fast :LOL: :laugh:
Also in Brooklyn grey with Merino leather. But torn on what colour interior to get - black / red / ivory. I love the ivory, but think it might look a bit too washed out with the light exterior paint.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-02 at 12.20.07 PM.jpeg

1659688325656.png

I'm (hopefully) just about to pull the trigger on the BMW i4 M50. It's stupid fast :LOL: :laugh:
Also in Brooklyn grey with Merino leather. But torn on what colour interior to get - black / red / ivory. I love the ivory, but think it might look a bit too washed out with the light exterior paint.

View attachment 961701

View attachment 961700
Sexy! I looked at I4 M50's before buying mine. Those things are wicked fun to drive and sound kind of neat when in sports mode. I think Brooklyn x Black or Red would both looks great. IMO Brooklyn looks best with darker interiors, so blacks or dark browns such as tartufo or coffee.

View attachment 961701

View attachment 961700
Added my carbon alcantara trim to the wheel looks amazing.
3624D8D1-9C9D-4442-B3D9-DBC8EDA6251E.jpeg
DB1F9AF5-D0D3-49F9-A272-5C4300C1D172.jpeg

Sexy! I looked at I4 M50's before buying mine. Those things are wicked fun to drive and sound kind of neat when in sports mode. I think Brooklyn x Black or Red would both looks great. IMO Brooklyn looks best with darker interiors, so blacks or dark browns such as tartufo or coffee.
Yeah such a blast to drive, and the launch control in mad! The demonstrator only had around 30% charge, I think it launches faster with over 80% :oops:

Agree on the interior choices, I don't think tartufo is an option here (not sure if thats a UK or i4 limitation). But I'm 99% set on getting black leather with blue stitching :cool

Well, after deciding and placing an order for the M50, it's been a rollercoaster! I was originally told early Q1 2023 for delivery but read a lot of stories online of folks waiting over 12 months for their cars (M50 especially). So I went back to the dealer and asked them to not bullshit me. Sales rep said yeah we are pretty full for Q1 orders so you might not make the cut, also Q2 is busy, so maybe Q3.......damn! He then told me that due to some chip shortages a lot of the tech-pack features were being pulled from cars (360 camera, adaptive cruise and something else).

So with a potential up to 12 month wait for the car, and it not having all the equipment on it - I jumped ship. All being well tomorrow my Tesla 3 Performance will be home delivered :cool 7 weeks from placing the order to home delivery, I'll take it!

Me and my eldest (not a poker player) decided we wanted a project to work on and since I am always looking for another money pit to pour my disposable income into. I have a friend who is a mechanic that was kind enough to volunteer not only his time and his knowledge to impart his knowledge upon us, but has also allowed us to move the vehicle to a bay at his shop.

Vehicle headed to the body shop this week, where there is a lot of sheet metal getting replaced as a result of the pervasive rust. Body work/Paint is gonna sting a little, but the experience with my kid is worth it.

tempImageOY320i.jpg

tempImage4AJ4fx.jpg

tempImaged2gtYD.jpg

Hello Miata :)
Nice car btw !
Thanks!

Different engine that produces more torque than the Miata, plus a turbocharger and a total redesign of the body. Drives and handles differently.

So yes, there's some Miata in there (which means I can still get new parts) but still recognizably Fiat. :)

Well, after deciding and placing an order for the M50, it's been a rollercoaster! I was originally told early Q1 2023 for delivery but read a lot of stories online of folks waiting over 12 months for their cars (M50 especially). So I went back to the dealer and asked them to not bullshit me. Sales rep said yeah we are pretty full for Q1 orders so you might not make the cut, also Q2 is busy, so maybe Q3.......damn! He then told me that due to some chip shortages a lot of the tech-pack features were being pulled from cars (360 camera, adaptive cruise and something else).

So with a potential up to 12 month wait for the car, and it not having all the equipment on it - I jumped ship. All being well tomorrow my Tesla 3 Performance will be home delivered :cool 7 weeks from placing the order to home delivery, I'll take it!
Yeah that’s poopy.

2022 Civic LX, base model. No upgrades other than Platinum White Pearl paint.

4th Civic I have had and this one is noticably bigger & luxurious than the others- more like what an Accord used to be.

Vegas style- 80% ceramic tint, no front plate, Golden Knights plate in back. :cool

IMG_20230325_143306538.jpg
IMG_20230325_143437450.jpg
plate out.jpg

I drive past this warehouse in the lower right corner several times a week. There are usually 10 or more DeLoreans parked out front. I believe it's owned by the guys that purchased the rights to the Delorean name, along with all the parts from the cars that were never assembled when the company went under. I keep hearing that they are going to start making them again, but not sure what the status of that is.

1680808874484.png

Here's the street level view.

1680809069070.png

I drive past this warehouse in the lower right corner several times a week. There are usually 10 or more DeLoreans parked out front. I believe it's owned by the guys that purchased the rights to the Delorean name, along with all the parts from the cars that were never assembled when the company went under. I keep hearing that they are going to start making them again, but not sure what the status of that is.

View attachment 1113960

Here's the street level view.

View attachment 1113964
That's the part store. They were trying to make them, but that is not happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom