PCF 2023 - Trading Session/Hangout Meetup at Spinettis (1 Viewer)

What day would work better for you?

• Total voters
Hey Chris @Spinettis Gaming , just wondering, are people gonna have to get naked before they enter the vault ?
1678593682779.gif

I don’t know if I can make it on a weekday but will definitely try if this happens. Haven’t been to the store in awhile. Hope all is well with the crew.

If there's anything that anyone wants to see in person to possibly buy as well before the show feel free to send me a message and we can get that stuff brought to the meetup. Whether that be singles, racks or whatever!

If there's anything that anyone wants to see in person to possibly buy as well before the show feel free to send me a message and we can get that stuff brought to the meetup. Whether that be singles, racks or whatever!
Kindly get all the 1990s Ballys 1s for me please. I can’t go to the meet

Trading day is confirmed for Wednesday the 14th for those that were interested in attending. We will have food, drinks and more for those that might be hungry or wanted to just sit and relax. We can have stuff brought from storage if there was something that you'd like to look at in person before purchasing or maybe just to see what options we might have available for something.

We'll be working on a flyer to post in the coming days hopefully. Going to be a busy next week for us with the WSOP coming to town and setting up the Copag booth there, but we'll try to keep you guys updated as time goes on! Look forward to having fun!!

Trading day is confirmed for Wednesday the 14th for those that were interested in attending. We will have food, drinks and more for those that might be hungry or wanted to just sit and relax. We can have stuff brought from storage if there was something that you'd like to look at in person before purchasing or maybe just to see what options we might have available for something.

We'll be working on a flyer to post in the coming days hopefully. Going to be a busy next week for us with the WSOP coming to town and setting up the Copag booth there, but we'll try to keep you guys updated as time goes on! Look forward to having fun!!
Just bumping this thread, I arrive Wednesday morning, planning on getting over to Spinetti's whenever you're starting, just let me know the details!

Just bumping this thread, I arrive Wednesday morning, planning on getting over to Spinetti's whenever you're starting, just let me know the details!
Sounds good! We'll be starting around 5:30ish or a little earlier when the shop closes. We are going to keep all of the chips out in the showcases (normally we put them back every night before we leave) and tables are of course on show, chips, tokens, cards, everything that is normally out will be.

Not exactly sure as to what food and drinks will be available, but you guys will be taken care of!

Like I mentioned before if there was anything that you want to see before buying feel free to let me know and we can make sure they are here so you can see them in person. Just shoot me a PM. Let's have some fun!

I won’t be able to make the Wednesday meetup, but I’d like to swing by the shop on Sat or Sun. See y’all soon!

But all your cool stuff will be at the chip show right?
The high end chips and racks of quantity stuff will be at the show, yes! We'll also have buckets of cheaper chips for those that are just starting collecting or want to find some lower end stuff to fill places in collections and stuff like that. Last year we brought $5 tokens along, not sure if we are doing that this year. We have binders of singles to look through as well along with out of state Atlantic City chips and more!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom