PCF 2023 - Trading Session/Hangout Meetup at Spinettis (2 Viewers)

What day would work better for you?

• Total voters

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Got asked by @leo822 yesterday if it would be possible to have some sort of meetup trading session and hangout at Spinettis the week/weekend of the CCA Convention this year. Talked about it at work today and got the green light to go ahead with this. It'd be a fun time to be able to trade chips if you'd like, check out inventory, see chips in quantity, buy things, BS around with people and more. It'd be TONS of fun and I would enjoy seeing everyone there. I will MOST DEFINETELY be there of course!

So, with that in mind, if you'd like to be there even if you aren't going to be trading but would like to hang out you are more than welcome to! We were planning on possibly getting food and drinks for everyone. Not exactly sure what it would be right now, but something for everyone.

I'll most likely be adding more information into this thread as time and we are getting closer to that date.

If you know anyone or yourself would be interested post something and cast your vote! I'd love for everyone to be able to come hang out if possible!

If I were to make it, it would be Wednesday. I hesitate to vote in the actual poll as I'm not sure I can make the show this year, but if you'd like me to post the vote anyway just let me know.
You can go ahead and vote, not a problem!

And one thing to note too. I've mentioned the Mauler in the Baller event along with other events/things that would've needed to be taken into consideration for those visiting. Trying to accommodate this to as many people as possible. I know everyone won't will be able to make it, but even getting some number of people to come would be very fun.

Got asked by @leo822 yesterday if it would be possible to have some sort of meetup trading session and hangout at Spinettis the week/weekend of the CCA Convention this year. Talked about it at work today and got the green light to go ahead with this. It'd be a fun time to be able to trade chips if you'd like, check out inventory, see chips in quantity, buy things, BS around with people and more. It'd be TONS of fun and I would enjoy seeing everyone there. I will MOST DEFINETELY be there of course!

So, with that in mind, if you'd like to be there even if you aren't going to be trading but would like to hang out you are more than welcome to! We were planning on possibly getting food and drinks for everyone. Not exactly sure what it would be right now, but something for everyone.

I'll most likely be adding more information into this thread as time and we are getting closer to that date.

If you know anyone or yourself would be interested post something and cast your vote! I'd love for everyone to be able to come hang out if possible!
What set of chips will we be playing in the back room? You know, something locked away in the Spinetti’s vault never seen before…

What set of chips will we be playing in the back room? You know, something locked away in the Spinetti’s vault never seen before…
giphy (15).gif

You mean something from this vault?..... :ninja: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I get in Wednesday morning, so I should be good as long as it's afternoon-ish time.

For what it’s worth, I think this is a fantastic idea (although perhaps the dealers would disagree). Really hope it comes to fruition and is well attended. Even if it ends up being only a few people, any time you can get some PCFers together like this to swap clay and maybe share a bite, that’s a good thing. If Spinetti’s makes a little scratch in the process, even better.

Dibs on oceanside card club. Not that I plan on going but I know there are some lost chips in that vault.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom