PCF 2022 Lanyards (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
If you are planning a meetup in 2022 and would like some lanyards and badge holders, please PM me with a link to your meetup thread so I can add it to the Upcoming Events calendar.

I normally order these in Nov/Dec to make sure that are here in time for the first meetups in 2022. They will be similar to these. I'm including clear badge holders again so all you have to do is print name tags.

poker-chip-forum-2019lanyards.jpg

2019-12-19_14-47-30.png

holder.png

Awesome, thanks @Tommy!! I'll hit you up once I post the interest thread for next year. The 2020 ones worked out great last weekend, the badge holders are nice and big so you can use large font for us old guys, and the lanyards are really comfy.

I have a basic word template file I can send to any hosts that want to save a few minutes for the card size below:

20210618_103040.jpg

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Who is having a Canada meetup?
Failing to see the humor here, sorry. We are still struggling with Covid and poker isn't a reality for many of us. Perhaps I missed a punch line ...

You sold me one, in 2020. I would like a newer one. If its only for people doing meetups, then I guess I'm out.

It's free advertising for your site in the end.

You sold me one, in 2020. I would like a newer one. If its only for people doing meetups, then I guess I'm out.
I did? I don't recall doing that. Maybe I included it with something you bought from me or you just covered shipping to Canada?

Failing to see the humor here, sorry. We are still struggling with Covid and poker isn't a reality for many of us. Perhaps I missed a punch line ...

I thought you were joking about upgrading to a newer lanyard. Nothing more than that.

I did? I don't recall doing that. Maybe I included it with something you bought from me or you just covered shipping to Canada?

I thought you were joking about upgrading to a newer lanyard. Nothing more than that.
My bad Tommy!

You did add the lanyard in as an additional gift, based on my search. I probably should have checked. Not that I was complaining. I'd be happy to pay. I love the lanyard.

LMAO, I was actually serious about upgrading. Hahahaahha!!! I'm a fiend for the swag. The stickers you recently sent me, well, I've already put them on my poker chip chest, cell phone case, and my gaming monitor base stand.

If at some point, you have extra, I'd pay shipping of course, and even buy it from ya.

That said, we do have a strong contingent of PCFers in Vancouver. The user @grantc54 is planning on running a 2 day poker event possibly in September this year. There would be many PCFers on scene I'm sure. Not a meetup I guess, but I'd love to snag as many as I could for distribution!

All good my friend. I was about to start looking for supplements that help with memory loss. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I know my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

There's an extremely good chance that live home game poker can resume in 2 weeks for our province.

And don't forget the plans for a really big local meet-up in summer 2022....

If you are planning a meetup in 2022 and would like some lanyards and badge holders, please PM me with a link to your meetup thread so I can add it to the Upcoming Events calendar.

I normally order these in Nov/Dec to make sure that are here in time for the first meetups in 2022. They will be similar to these. I'm including clear badge holders again so all you have to do is print name tags.

View attachment 721916

View attachment 721914

View attachment 721915

If you are planning a meetup in 2022 and would like Lanyards and badge holders, please PM by November 8th. Thanks!

Oh thank god the City of Trees Soiree' will have official lanyards this year!!!

@Tommy whats the Uk postage on them? If its silly and other uk peepa want them id be willing to reship of we split shipping from the us?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom