Payment Thread For Project Board Gamers Chips (5 Viewers)

I am getting tired of calling these the Board Gamers chips. Please also post in your order a better name for this set if you can think of one.

“Ferrocarril” means railway in Spanish... The first word my grandfather spoke as a child in Cuba, c. 1908.

Did I miss an announcement that the chips are available now? Last post says "end of the month" and it was posted Dec 3rd. Thanks.

I can't edit my original post anymore, but I changed my distribution a little. Not that it matters I'm guessing.
board gamer apache chips.png

Here is a picture for one of the spot patterns. This is not the color that will be used it is just a prototype for the mold.
Unfortunately this project is going slower than planned. I hope to have all the prototypes with finished colors in the next two weeks and will post pictures once I have them. Thanks for the patience.

trainmold.jpg

Here is a picture for one of the spot patterns. This is not the color that will be used it is just a prototype for the mold.
Unfortunately this project is going slower than planned. I hope to have all the prototypes with finished colors in the next two weeks and will post pictures once I have them. Thanks for the patience.
Hi Josh,
Just confirming that the price per chip for those who paid before the initial cut-off is 35c.
Cheers mate,
Adam

These chips are delayed.

18Chesapeake is delayed.

My Golden Spike order is delayed.

I know it’s all very much “First World Problems”, but it’s still frustrating.

Probably a lot of delays to everything given nothing is happening in China right now re: virus

These chips and 18Chesapeake are directly affected, yes. I’ve talked with Jeff at GSG and it’s just down the bad luck.

Again, I know at the end of the day that it’s not a huge deal... but it doesn’t change that it is still a little frustrating.

I am pretty sure the coronavirus is the problem . I heard it’s bad some one in my hometown got it .

Rail Chips - 500ct

Deposit Made $40
PP ID - 3PJ66277T67415809

$1 - 100
$5 - 100
$20 - 150
$100 - 125
$500 - 25
Please update this order to:
Label Denominated Chips
$1 - 200
$5 - 200
$20 - 300
$100 - 250
$500 - 50
$1000 - 50
1050 chips total
Thank you.

I have more prototypes being finished. I have been working with the factory and some small changes are being made. I will put up some more pictures later.

Attachments

• Dark Blue.jpg
    Dark Blue.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Pink (1).jpg
    Pink (1).jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Little Blue.jpg
    Little Blue.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 254

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom