Payment Thread For Project Board Gamers Chips (1 Viewer)

I didn't see the notice about paying until today. I have completed payment. Sorry for the delay.

Can one of the members from boardgamegeek.com put up some Bank pictures there? I still have many people that have not completed their orders and I do not think they are checking this website.

Can one of the members from boardgamegeek.com put up some Bank pictures there? I still have many people that have not completed their orders and I do not think they are checking this website.
I posted there now.

In the past I was getting some notifications via e-mail, but for some reason I don't seem to be getting them any more (unless somehow I'm missing them.) Even if they were in my spam filter, I'd see them.

Just to provide an update that I've received these chips and yes they are as good as some have commented!! Certainly worth getting even in the current retail price.

I'm from Malaysia so those chips have travelled a long way to get here (and they'll be great for our 18xx sessions). The packing was very well done. Appreciate all the hard work in getting this organized for us.

I know these are not normal times due to Corona. But my chips have been "in transit to next facility" for three weeks now and I'm starting to get somewhat worried. Are other people seeing the same delays?

1596784716875.png

Seems very slow I was just about to contact usps, but got a update today seems it took almost 3-4 weeks to go from LA to San Francisco
Screenshot_20200807-095451.png

Ok, I'm lost here. Can't find an email in any spam folder and just heard people are receiving them.

I prepaid so my cost is .34 ea? Or is it .45 and receive a $40 credit on the order?

All help is much appreciated!

Go to the new order page (first post) and place your order. Then in the comments (for the order) let them know when you prepaid and how much. They will adjust your price before charging your card and then ship them out. The price depends on when you prepaid but it’ll be cheaper than the .45 on the order page. Hope that helps!

Go to the new order page (first post) and place your order. Then in the comments (for the order) let them know when you prepaid and how much. They will adjust your price before charging your card and then ship them out. The price depends on when you prepaid but it’ll be cheaper than the .45 on the order page. Hope that helps!
Yes, thank you!

@Apache I have a friend who's finally looking to upgrade their plastic chips and the Bank chips fit the bill in the range he's looking at.

Silly question, but is pre-order pricing done, or is there still a chance to for PCFers to get in on the ground floor, so to speak? He's looking for a set of 700 chips.

Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom