Payment Thread For Project Board Gamers Chips (2 Viewers)

I'm getting "There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help." at checkout, what do I do?
Worked for me after I've specified Province (totally optional in Russian addresses, but apparently the system being used to validate them knows better).

I'm currently entering our Australian group order, and running into the website quoting a higher shipping cost than anticipated. Previous quote was that 850 chips could be shipped for 85 USD, so we specifically limited our order to 3x 850 (2550) with an expectation of 255 USD shipping. Website is now quoting 333.10 for shipping (or 142.35 for 850 chips only).

Is the shipping on the website accurate or are we still able to get shipping at 85 per 850 chips?

Shipping costs have gone up around the world, courtesy of the Covid-19 pandemic. Many fewer planes are flying, which has reduced the availability of cargo space for shipping freight, at the same time that more people want more things delivered, instead of going out and purchasing in-person.Therefore the costs go up.

Any international orders that are having problems contact direct at apachepokerchips@gmail.com DO NOT USE PCF FOR EMAILS.
I can ship 850 chips for $85.
Also, because of the virus I am seeing international orders take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months.

Chips arrived!!! They look really really good. I will get better pictures up and will ship around 50 orders tomorrow.
Back to work...
IMG_9312.jpg

They look good!

Just curious, when will the refunds for the overpayments (i.e. for deposits and lower per-chip prices) come, and in what form?

They look good!

Just curious, when will the refunds for the overpayments (i.e. for deposits and lower per-chip prices) come, and in what form?

All orders were already adjusted so you paid a discounted price.

Wasn't part of the pre-order. Awesome Looking chips! Are these available to for retail sale to us less fortunate ones who missed the pre-sale?

I'm moving at the end of this month, and already placed an order. Should I send you my new address or will it be shipped in the next couple of weeks?

Just received my confirmation email for my order! The email said the total price of my order was the full $0.45 per chip plus shipping. My credit card statement, however, reflects the correct amount I was required to pay based on the reduced per chip price and previously paid deposit.

Just a quick psa in case people think they are wrongfully being charged extra for their order based on the confirmation email.

By tomorrow over half the orders will ship. I hope to have everyone shipped by Wednesday.
If you haven't completed your order please do now. Some colors are running low and Light Blue is now out of stock.

I totally screwed up and forgot to add my deposit info in the special instructions box when I placed my order. I responded to the confirmation email with my deposit info. Will that be good enough? So sorry for messing the most important part up!

That's not the ABC website, is that official?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom