Payback and Schmendr1ck at Vegas June 2021 (1 Viewer)

Back in the black!

Got 88 on the $6 straddle, someone raises to 12, I make it 45, get 3 callers flop 552, guy jams for 100ish and says I'm gambling. Folds, I rejam because I believe him, drunk tanks and folds along with the other, board runs out 4, Q. Jammer shows AJ. Scoooppppp... Drunko said he folded TT.

Then picked up another hundred when someone tried to isolate a drunk PF with 100 bet, I rejam for 600 total with QQ. He tank folds JJ.

16245264711155307529582929533471.jpg

Ouch.

The poker gods tried to break me tonight. I got raked over the coals in big pot after big pot tonight:
  • All in with 44 vs AK on A43A board, river K.
  • Flop nut flush vs TP, he runner runners a boat.
  • Bottom set against the shortstacked fishiest player at the table on 678r flop, he's at the tippy top of his range with T9o. The board does not pair.
  • AhAc < 7c5d, he turns a straight on Q869hhh and it goes in, I whiff the flush redraw.
  • JJ < AA against an aggro player, @Payback and I discussed this one after and agree it should have been a fold to the UTG 4 bet.
But we had a great dinner and dessert at Mon Ami Gabi, I'm still up a little on the trip, and I've had a week in Vegas, so I will now shut up and stop complaining.

PXL_20210624_052901508.jpg

Last edited:
Chris. I’m sending you some degen run good mojo.

Use it wisely.

Flying solo now. @Schmendr1ck is at the airport waiting for his flight to take off. After breakfast we stopped at the M&M store to get some personalized ones made for the kids. Then I decided that I'm going to take another crack at the juicy Venetian games.

Already picked off a $250 bluff on a paired board with a middle flush. Lost a bit back when JJ got cracked by A2 on an 345 flop vs a 40bb stack.

Getting into the airport was easy. From the time I stepped out of the car, it took me only 15 minutes to check my bags, get through security, and get to the gate.

Once I got here (after resisting the urge to put one more twenty in the airport slots), it was chaos. Three flights were scheduled for the same gate on top of each other - I'm not sure how that happens. Multiple planes are waiting because they don't have a clear gate.

Flight #1 has almost finished boarding, flight #2 was moved to another gate, and my flight will board once #1 is gone. We're scheduled to depart in 2 minutes, so I think we're going to be late.

Running well! Flopped a set vs. KK and a random player on a J96r board. The KK bet, rando shoves and then I got stuck in an awkward position of either flatting or raising all in as the KK guy and I were 1k deep. He ended up folding when I flatted.

Beyond that, stacked a player AIPF with AQo and got AA for the second time this whole trip. It held vs. 2 players on the turn.

16245880849729106762139135455090.jpg

I'm over Lubbock, TX right now and wishing I was at the Venetian. Dang the games were good there.

Keep crushing it!

Enjoy your flight! Definitely missing you as I just got up from the table for dinner. Stupid Venetian won't allow you to eat at the table, only allows 2 missed blinds before pickup, and doesn't have a meal break option. Fucking stupid if you ask me but that's fine. The upside is I'm able to collect on my comps for dinner.
16245958163651971357046649703091.jpg

Ordered the street tacos and a beer. Got a chicken, pork, and steak. The chicken and steak were dry and overcooked. The pork was delicious. I was thinking about heading up to the Wynn tonight to play then try and jet over to RW, but looks like everyone else is thinking the same thing. Look at those waitlists...
20210624_214827.jpg
Screenshot_20210624-220206_BravoLive.jpg

Decided to come to the Aria to try and get the money back we lost here the other day. 1st hand I get dealt in BB with 33. There are 3 limpers, button raises to $15, I call along with the limpers. Flop 775 checks around. Turn is a 3. I lead for $40 and get two callers. River is an 8. I lead for $140, caller #1 goes all in for $200, caller #2 chips for $325 and change. Before I can act, caller two says if you have a full house your good, and caller #1 rolls his hand. He doesn't have a full house either... Um call?
162460241222019685325268312864.jpg

I was going to play PLO, but might stay at this table for a bit....

Decided to come to the Aria to try and get the money back we lost here the other day. 1st hand I get dealt in BB with 33. There are 3 limpers, button raises to $15, I call along with the limpers. Flop 775 checks around. Turn is a 3. I lead for $40 and get two callers. River is an 8. I lead for $140, caller #1 goes all in for $200, caller #2 chips for $325 and change. Before I can act, caller two says if you have a full house your good, and caller #1 rolls his hand. He doesn't have a full house either... Um call? View attachment 726437

I was going to play PLO, but might stay at this table for a bit....
This is what Vegas dreams are made of!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom