Paulson vs CPC custom thickness (1 Viewer)

Wes

Sitting Out
Reaction score
hey im close to buying a set of cpc customs. we play $5-5 but have $1 chips in circulation for tips etc..my question is does a 20 stack of cpc customs match up with paulsons? It will be a fairly large order and id like to save the money and also keep our $1 pauslons in play with our customs.

hey im close to buying a set of cpc customs. we play $5-5 but have $1 chips in circulation for tips etc..my question is does a 20 stack of cpc customs match up with paulsons? It will be a fairly large order and id like to save the money and also keep our $1 pauslons in play with our customs.

On average, mint Paulsons measure roughly 66.7mm per stack of 20, or 3.335mm per chip. Mint CPC chips measure roughly 67.7mm per stack of 20, or 3.38mm per chip. Whether or not that 1mm height difference is material to you is up to you to decide, but I can say that mint CPC's don't typically fit too well into Paulson racks. Additionally, some CPC chips tend to be taller in stacks than others, frequently differing per color/denom. It's not a *huge* difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Reactions: Wes
On average, mint Paulsons measure roughly 66.7mm per stack of 20, or 3.335mm per chip. Mint CPC chips measure roughly 67.7mm per stack of 20, or 3.38mm per chip. Whether or not that 1mm height difference is material to you is up to you to decide, but I can say that mint CPC's don't typically fit too well into Paulson racks. Additionally, some CPC chips tend to be taller in stacks than others, frequently differing per color/denom. It's not a *huge* difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Thanks for the info!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom