For Sale Pandemic Giveaway #5 - Two All In Buttons (2 Viewers)

Should there be One winner that gets both buttons or Two winners that get one button each?

• One Winner

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Two Winners

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi I got these Great All In Buttons which I love. The Black and Red really POP, they are a good size, and they have a good weight to them. I have more of these buttons than I think I'll need. I have few of these. I gave one to somebody on here and now I can spare two more. I posted a poll. Should I give one button to two people or two buttons to one person. I want those who are IN to vote for what they want. Others can vote too.

If the majority says the buttons should go to one person then I'll use a Radomizer to draw for the Top 5 people. The Top 5 will play Omaha Hi for the All In buttons. If you win you will need to Pay $4 PPFF in the US to go towards shipping. $6 PPFF if you are international.

If the Majority says the buttons should go one a piece to two people then I'll draw a Randomizer for the top Ten People. Of the top ten people radomized players 1-5 will play an Omaha Hi hand to see who wins one All In button, and players 6-10 will play another Omaha Hi hand for the second All In button. If you win you will need to PPFF $3 towards shipping in the US and PPFF $5 to go towards international shipping.

This will be my last Pandemic Giveaway for the time being. I might be doing a giveaway in May for only a select group of PCFers, but you will understand once you see it. I'll leave this Giveaway open until next Sunday 4/26 at 12PM EST and the voting will close also next Sunday. All entries after that will not be eligible. Please respond with IN on this thread to be entered and then please also cast your vote. We'll go with Majority at the time the Poll Closes. Let the SIGNUPS BEGIN and Good Luck to All.

ALLIN.jpg

Last edited:
In, tell me more about those All in buttons, who made them ??
I got the Buttons from Amazon in lots of 4. The company selling it is called MRC or MRC Poker. They have a lot of different Generic Poker stuff. This button probably is made in China and they resell it here. It wasn't made by one of the Vendors on here. Not sure if the one on Amazon is related to the MRC Poker Store in Canada.

In, I think they should go to two different people. If I win the last contest then I'll surrender my spot in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom