For Sale Pandemic Giveaway #5 - Two All In Buttons (1 Viewer)

Should there be One winner that gets both buttons or Two winners that get one button each?

• One Winner

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Two Winners

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is in for the All In Markers? I sent one of the All In Markers to a member on here, and when he got it he PM'd me and commented on the marker with "WOW". I'm trying not to give Crappy giveaways here LOL.

I couldn't think of the term Marker at the time and called it a Button. When I got the PM he called it a Marker which is the correct term. A few more days left before the 10 people will be drawn and it looks like we'll be drawing for TWO Winners as it is winning by a large margin in the poll.

Fine. You talked me into it. I'm in. All in.

I'm fully expecting 2-5-8-J rainbow. Calling it now.

Last Call to enter for the All In Markers. The Entry closes this Sunday 12 PM EST Noon.

Hi all In the Poll Two winners crushed One winner by a 50 to 19 with Two Winners getting 72.5% of the Votes. So I drew for the Top Ten people to play an Omaha Hi hand at two tables for a chance to win the All In Marker at each table.

Table 1 is @ovo @pluto @jbriod @Suited Connector @UnicornFlash
Table 2 is @PokerDots @natumes @BearMetal @BEANO52 @dkersey

I will draw Omaha Hi hands during the week to determine the winners and post the results. Good Luck to all involved.

Below are the Random.Org List Randomizer results.

1587955264243.png

Hi all In the Poll Two winners crushed One winner by a 50 to 19 with Two Winners getting 72.5% of the Votes. So I drew for the Top Ten people to play an Omaha Hi hand at two tables for a chance to win the All In Marker at each table.

Table 1 is @ovo @pluto @jbriod @Suited Connector @UnicornFlash
Table 2 is @PokerDots @natumes @BearMetal @BEANO52 @dkersey

I will draw Omaha Hi hands during the week to determine the winners and post the results. Good Luck to all involved.

Below are the Random.Org List Randomizer results.

View attachment 448030
rontrash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom