SOLD Pandemic Giveaway#3 - Yellow Million Dollar Plaques (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ok my first Pandemic Giveaway of three duplicate buttons I had is completed as all Buttons were shipped out today.

The second Pandemic Giveaway #2 of The Dealer Button Tournament timer will close tomorrow at 12 PM. We’ll draw it tomorrow night to see which 5 people will play Omaha High to win the button.

I am now announcing Pandemic Giveaway #3. These are 4 Yellow 1,000,000 poker plaques that I bought on a whim because I thought the price was great. I realize now I have no use for them will give them away. All I ask is $3 PPFF to go toward shipping. I’ll allow signup from now until next Sunday 4/12 at 12PM. I’ll then randomize all the entries and top 5 will play Omaha Hi to win the Plaques. Let the signups BEGIN!!! Just post IN.

679598BC-F6EF-4371-805B-AD5D8626F825.jpeg

I’ll keep doing these giveaways as long as I keep finding stuff I don’t need and until this Pandemic is over.

Last edited:
In please. I’ve seen these a lot and wondered about the quality and feel.

Quality is Ok. They are very lightweight. They look good. They are not heavy like a ceramic plaque. They should hold up under regular use and if not abused.

wow, very cool, I guess I'm in , unless I have to be around to play Omaha, time is difficult now, thanks

In!

And if I don’t win, could you send me a link to the seller? I’m kind of intrigued by these. Wonder if they are MSK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom