• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD Pandemic Giveaway#3 - Yellow Million Dollar Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Ok my first Pandemic Giveaway of three duplicate buttons I had is completed as all Buttons were shipped out today.

The second Pandemic Giveaway #2 of The Dealer Button Tournament timer will close tomorrow at 12 PM. We’ll draw it tomorrow night to see which 5 people will play Omaha High to win the button.

I am now announcing Pandemic Giveaway #3. These are 4 Yellow 1,000,000 poker plaques that I bought on a whim because I thought the price was great. I realize now I have no use for them will give them away. All I ask is $3 PPFF to go toward shipping. I’ll allow signup from now until next Sunday 4/12 at 12PM. I’ll then randomize all the entries and top 5 will play Omaha Hi to win the Plaques. Let the signups BEGIN!!! Just post IN.

679598BC-F6EF-4371-805B-AD5D8626F825.jpeg

I’ll keep doing these giveaways as long as I keep finding stuff I don’t need and until this Pandemic is over.

Last edited:

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
In please. I’ve seen these a lot and wondered about the quality and feel.

Quality is Ok. They are very lightweight. They look good. They are not heavy like a ceramic plaque. They should hold up under regular use and if not abused.

ovo

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
wow, very cool, I guess I'm in , unless I have to be around to play Omaha, time is difficult now, thanks

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In!

And if I don’t win, could you send me a link to the seller? I’m kind of intrigued by these. Wonder if they are MSK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom