SOLD Pandemic Giveaway#3 - Yellow Million Dollar Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone there was a record 81 people entered for this giveaway. Someone entered twice by accident, but luckily I remembered I saw his name earlier so I removed his second entry. This is good or otherwise the Randomizer would of been invalid and I would of had draw again.

The Top 5 people were drawn from a Randomizer that are going to play Omaha Hi sometime this week to win the Plaques. The top 5 are @cascadiapoker @1020chase @Geremie @Emitsu @surfik. Your names are highlighted below. Not that this matters at all but person 81 was @k9dr and his name was cut off in the snip I did and I just thought I'd mention it in case he was wondering where he fell on this draw and didn't see his name. Good luck to all.

Just a note there are a few overseas people in the Top 5. I forgot to write in my original post I would ask you PPFF $5 toward shipping if your are overseas instead of the $3 to the U.S. Shipping will be at the very least $10 overseas. If you have a problem with this let me know ASAP. Thanks.

1586746542406.png
1586746617192.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom