Paging Joe E. (1 Viewer)

I know his name and address, but I think some of the comments here are inappropriate. Sometimes people have issues IRL that preclude them from things like poker chip collecting. Joe could be in a situation where he has neither the time nor inclination to respond to people. I have faith that all is well, and although I wish he were here, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
One of the reasons we have questioned where he is is because he agreed to have items from a group buy sent to him so he could reship to people in the U.S.. He got the shipment some time ago and we haven't heard from him or received the items.

In the grand scheme of things these particular items are not nearly as important as his well being, but does make us wonder what's going on.

One of the reasons we have questioned where he is is because he agreed to have items from a group buy sent to him so he could reship to people in the U.S.. He got the shipment some time ago and we haven't heard from him or received the items.

In the grand scheme of things these particular items are not nearly as important as his well being, but does make us wonder what's going on.

My bad, I had no idea, and my few experiences with him have all been great. And as someone who has been on the bad side of a group buy screw job, I know how terrible that feels. @Joe E. come on man, help us out here!

Joe is 100% straight up...so if all is well, you don't have to worry about those GB items.

And how I know joe, he would be posting the same posts if an other member would go missing.

@Gameface is right, I don't really care about a couple dealer buttons if somebody is in trouble. But that is how this whole thing got started.

I just sent him a message on LinkedIn. We’re connected and chatted once in 2017. According to the chat window he was active 17hrs ago. He’s out there, just off the PCF grid for some reason. :/

A8224225-8BDE-41AC-B2A4-9464DA05EEB6.jpeg

Super good guy. Based on his heavy activity over on the CD site, I can only assume he checked out here after the boat-bacle. And just never returned.
I hope you’re wrong on this. He’s been to my place a couple times and I would’ve said that as well. Absent extenuating circumstances, by definition not a super good guy if he checked out because of the boat chips and couldn’t muster the ability come back long enough to take care of business or hand off to others.

Worth noting that I exchanged a few messages with Joe today. He is alive and well. Had some struggles with hookers and cocaine, then got really big into breeding attack pigeons. In 2020, he started a side business buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer on Amazon and flipping for huge profits. :p

Tl;dr - he took a break after CD went down to spend time with his kids. I'm trying to get him back online.

Last edited:
Worth noting that I exchanged a few messages with Joe today. He is alive and well. Had some struggles with hookers and cocaine, then got really big into breeding attack pigeons. In 2020, he started a side business buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer on Amazon and flipping for huge profits.

Tl;dr - he took a break after CD went down to spend time with his kids. I'm trying to to get him back online.
Who is this guy? Wild life! Lol

Worth noting that I exchanged a few messages with Joe today. He is alive and well. Had some struggles with hookers and cocaine, then got really big into breeding attack pigeons. In 2020, he started a side business buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer on Amazon and flipping for huge profits.

Tl;dr - he took a break after CD went down to spend time with his kids. I'm trying to to get him back online.
Happy to hear this. I don't know of him but whenever I see these kinds of threads bumped after months or years I get a pit in my stomach. Would be cool to have another Joe in the ranks here!

Tl;dr - he took a break after CD went down to spend time with his kids. I'm trying to get him back online.
REALLY glad to hear he's doing well!! Great guy!!

Lol
+1 that he's well!

Worth noting that I exchanged a few messages with Joe today. He is alive and well. Had some struggles with hookers and cocaine, then got really big into breeding attack pigeons. In 2020, he started a side business buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer on Amazon and flipping for huge profits. :p

thnx for the update Dan...Joe come back please

I missed these updates in January. Glad to hear he's ok. Wish he'd get in touch with me and make good, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom