Paging Joe E. (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from @Joe E.? I've been trying to get in touch with him since May 19th but have heard nothing? Seems out of character... Is everything OK with him?

If anyone has an alternate contact method for him would you be able to PM me?

Thanks.

Yeah, not a word for amost a month...so unlike Joe (hasn't been active since may 31)

I just hope all is well

@Joe E.

Ditto here...tried to get in touch via PM both on CD and PCF to confirm WCB attendance.

I don’t have his private contact information.

Not a peep in response to the PMs

I’m going to free up his seat soon.

If any of you get in touch, ask him to contact me.

I ran a small UPS customer counter in the early to mid nineties. We filled our time by getting to know the people who had packages shipped to our address. We received a package for one of our regulars that was never picked up. We tried in vain to contact him. The following year, I was reading names out loud while searching for a customer's package, something quite out of character for me. I called off the name of the customer who's package we had sat on for a year. The customer behind the counter immediately asked me to repeat the name. Upon doing so, the customer identified himself as the brother in law of that person. He preceded to tell me that his wife's brother had lost his life by hitting a moose with his jeep.

Hopefully, nothing tragic has happened to Joe and someone will hear from him soon.

I have not heard from him. I have called his cell phone twice and left messages. His cell phone still has his voice message. I checked his Facebook and no activity there either. Hope all is well @Joe E.

If someone knows his full name then if something happened Google could probably tell you.....

Hope all is well too

I think he posted a pic from the time he was on ESPN. That might show a full name. I'm hitting the road and don't have time to search right now or I would.

I hope and pray that all is well with him. He is as stand up a guy as they come.

I have his last name. I took Eric's advice and pull up an old PayPal transaction. I also sent him an email that was connected to the address to see if anything comes up.

If someone's good at these internet searches send me a PM or text and I'll give you his last name

People & families tend to take vacation time during this part of the year, he could be just enjoying some quality family time. You know, back away from the keyboard and go outside. I hope all is well.

I passed on the email contact info I had to @timinater . I haven't talked to him since before the first of the year.

People & families tend to take vacation time during this part of the year, he could be just enjoying some quality family time. You know, back away from the keyboard and go outside. I hope all is well.

I passed on the email contact info I had to @timinater . I haven't talked to him since before the first of the year.
I REALLY REALLY hope this is the case!!

I know his name and address, but I think some of the comments here are inappropriate. Sometimes people have issues IRL that preclude them from things like poker chip collecting. Joe could be in a situation where he has neither the time nor inclination to respond to people. I have faith that all is well, and although I wish he were here, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

I know his name and address, but I think some of the comments here are inappropriate. Sometimes people have issues IRL that preclude them from things like poker chip collecting. Joe could be in a situation where he has neither the time nor inclination to respond to people. I have faith that all is well, and although I wish he were here, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

What's inappropriate? I see genuine concern for a fellow chipper. I've met Joe once, I've talked to him routinely for a couple of years.

I just think it's a little creepy to search obituaries at this point, he's probably on a mad run of cards and simply cannot be stopped.

People's wondering/caring about Joe is not inappropriate or creepy in my opinion. I think it would be odd if we all just shrugged and moved on.

It is concerning for Joe (or anyone with the contact he's had with some of us) to completely disengage from people who are trying to get in touch with him without as much as a please leave me alone, or I'm not coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom