STFU & Deal - Dealer Button Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Received mine today! Thank you!
IMG_20180606_182723.jpg

I know its a volunteer operation, and I really do appreciate you guys putting this together, but I sent my payment almost two months ago at this point. I was hoping to get them in time for my monthly game tomorrow I really want to put these in play!

So I'm at the point where I assume I'm not going to be getting these ever...

I know its a volunteer operation, and I really do appreciate you guys putting this together, but I sent my payment almost two months ago at this point. I was hoping to get them in time for my monthly game tomorrow I really want to put these in play!

I was just looking for this thread yesterday to inquire about receiving them.

I'm disappointing you haven't received these yet too. Please be patient and one way or the other I will make sure it's sorted out. @Joe E. has not responded to my PMs since May 19. Havent seen him on CD since then, nor here since May 31.

I'm disappointing you haven't received these yet too. Please be patient and one way or the other I will make sure it's sorted out. @Joe E. has not responded to my PMs since May 19. Havent seen him on CD since then, nor here since May 31.

wow--was checking my conversations and realized I need to raise my hand and say I haven't gotten my order either. Hope it gets sorted out.

View attachment 163395

A while ago when I posted these some people expressed some interest in buying some off of me. I produced what I needed for my game and no more, and at the time was a little too busy to offer up a sale.

However... If you've got the money, honey, I've got the time (now)

Buttons:
49mm Buttons w/ printed edge.

Cost:
$4 per + shipping + reshipping from Canada. (~$10)

Questions I haven't thought of?
Ask it here or in a PM

Paging: @Jeff, @darthEez ,@Squibyboom

UPDATE 4/13:

So I have final costs:

Buttons: $4 each
Shipping: $4 per order
Re-shipping: $10

Those interested have been contacted.

If anyone else is interested.

1. Send me a PM with your shipping information and quantities of STFU and/or DEAL buttons and I will send you payment information.
  2. Do this no later than Sunday, April 15. I will be submiting the order Monday.

These buttons are really fun !

Congrats :)

I guess I should note I haven't received my order either.

Thanks Jeff

Yes, I'm assuming this is affecting all but a couple ordered that I shipped out personally. Seems out of character for Joe (his feedback is all 100%), so I'm concerned something has come up in his personal life that has prevented him from getting these out. I still haven't heard back from him since he received them.

Yes, I'm assuming this is affecting all but a couple ordered that I shipped out personally. Seems out of character for Joe (his feedback is all 100%), so I'm concerned something has come up in his personal life that has prevented him from getting these out. I still haven't heard back from him since he received them.
Yeah, I don't imagine he is doing this in order to steal all our dealer buttons. I do hope he is okay.

Nope. Joe is still absent without any explanation. I think those of us who were getting ours through him are SOL.

I am going to try and remain optimistic because I would rather receive them then get a refund.

:) Jeff

Everyone that ordered them will get their order one way or the other. I’ll post more details this week but I’ll be re-ordering these to replace the stolen (not sure what else to call it) order.

It’s time to give up on Joe.

Everyone that ordered them will get their order one way or the other. I’ll post more details this week but I’ll be re-ordering these to replace the stolen (not sure what else to call it) order.

It’s time to give up on Joe.
I really doubt he agreed to reship just so he could get all our buttons. I hope he's okay

I really doubt he agreed to reship just so he could get all our buttons. I hope he's okay

I doubt that too, but it’s been 2+ months now. What else but the most obvious answer do I have to go on?

I organized it, so it’s on me to make sure everyone that ordered them, gets them.

I doubt that too, but it’s been 2+ months now. What else but the most obvious answer do I have to go on?

I organized it, so it’s on me to make sure everyone that ordered them, gets them.
Not for me it isn’t. You don’t owe me anything.

Same here, it went bad, it happens, you don't owe me anything. I may be interested in the reorder though.

Crickets. I've held out hope as long as I can that we'll hear from him, doesn't look like it's happening.

I'm going to be finalizing a re-order tomorrow.

Like I mentioned above, I've held out hope as long as I could (probably too long) that we'd hear from @Joe E. but that doesn't look like its ever going to happen. He hasn’t responded to PM's, emails, tweets, or to calls and texts from other members for months. I’m not sure what happened, but it’s irrelevant at this point.

This has been bugging me, so I've gone ahead and placed an order at my expense for all of the original participants in the group buy. Please accept my apologies that this went sideways, this is me making it right.

I’m sure Gene and the crew at ABC is busy, but hopefully, these can get into production soon and will ship directly from his facility – no middleman re-shipper :)

Edit: Depending on how this process goes, I may entertain doing another round for those that expressed interest - but for now I just want to get this squared away.

Tagging original affected members: @Jeff @Ronoh @catalyzeme @Gameface @Potsie1 @bonesnjnts @bsdunbar1 @krafticus @longflop @EGLIDE73 @suited67

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom