Overcapitalized Australian (1 Viewer)

ThisIsDavin

Waiting List
Reaction score
Just dropping by and saying hello while being absolutely dumbfounded as to how overcapitalized I was buying 1000x CDI chips and shipped internationally many many years ago when they were around $1/chip

half of me thinks I'm letting my friends play with gold bullion every time I host nights.... the other half of me is contemplating if I really want to pickup 2 more barrels!

This is a support group right? :D

Also, be nice to know if I'm a sole Aussie lurking here, or if there are more of us

Theres plenty of us here. With aud how it it jst now and the crazy value rise of the right chips its a bit stressful to look at ya chips suddenly worth 10k playin ya 25/50c cashies spread round the table with ya mates havin beers n nibbles.

Welcome to PCF! Don't worry about value, be happy you have them and enjoy playing with them. That is what they are for.

Since @allforcharity requested
I had some bootleg plaques printed using a home edited vector just to bump my stacks on the odd occasion
16977800931118280557226575123049.jpg

Just dropping by and saying hello while being absolutely dumbfounded as to how overcapitalized I was buying 1000x CDI chips and shipped internationally many many years ago when they were around $1/chip

half of me thinks I'm letting my friends play with gold bullion every time I host nights.... the other half of me is contemplating if I really want to pickup 2 more barrels!

This is a support group right? :D

Also, be nice to know if I'm a sole Aussie lurking here, or if there are more of us
There are members from Vienna and Innsbruck that I know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom