SOLD [Orders Closed] (Fall '22): Oval and Rectangle Table Toppers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vendor told me that she is still expecting these to arrive by the end of November and that they're sitting in customs right now. For whatever reason, the UPS tracking numbers they gave me are still not updating. It'll be a fun day when 32 packages surprisingly show up at my door -_-

Apologies for the continued waiting game...

Vendor told me that she is still expecting these to arrive by the end of November and that they're sitting in customs right now. For whatever reason, the UPS tracking numbers they gave me are still not updating. It'll be a fun day when 32 packages surprisingly show up at my door -_-

Apologies for the continued waiting game.

I just got a notification from UPS. These are arriving Wednesday, Nov. 30th so I will try and start reshipping over the next 1-2 weeks.

This has probably been asked, but do you order extras by chance @rjdev7? Just bought a table yesterday and am now in need of a sweet topper. Thanks!

I'm so fucking hyped to get my custom mat from this order. After the bad fit debacle from the last round I've been SUPER eager to get a new one!

Bond sneak peak

4B0F8C8F-9172-4904-AE6C-E12EA55E290E.jpeg

Just received mine - here's some cheap cell phone shots (mixed lighting - sorry). I have a game this weekend so I'm going to try to take some additional shots with chips on Saturday if I can find a few minutes.

There is a tiny gap between table and mat on some of the photos but I did not spend any time trying to center or stretch them.

PNY.jpg

LV.jpg

Aria.jpg

Flamingo.jpg

Yay! Glad they are here and in the mail... @rjdev7 Will we get a tracking number when our topper is mailed or will it just show up at our door for a nice surprise? Thanks!

Yay! Glad they are here and in the mail... @rjdev7 Will we get a tracking number when our topper is mailed or will it just show up at our door for a nice surprise? Thanks!
Haha - if you like surprises I can hold off on sending tracking info.

I've been sending tracking info as the packages get dropped off at Fedex. I will send another batch of those today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom