SOLD [Orders Closed] (Fall '22): Oval and Rectangle Table Toppers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants a Bond or Paris oval topper in this incoming shipment you're more than welcome to take over delivery from me. I've moved on to something more custom.

Hello, I am new here and just wanted to pop in and say how awesome these toppers are. Just ordered my ESPN table which should be here in a couple days!

Just wanted to confirm which size I should be targeting when the next sale comes around, the Barrington size or Standard Size for the ESPN? Thanks!

I'm flying blind at this point. I have the tracking info, but it won't "go live" until the ships dock and the 32 boxes enter customs. I think it'll still happen in November, but other than that I have no clue.

I'm flying blind at this point. I have the tracking info, but it won't "go live" until the ships dock and the 32 boxes enter customs. I think it'll still happen in November, but other than that I have no clue.
Got it. Was curious if they notified you of any rolls, delays, or reroute situations.

Ugh. I am so sad that I missed this sale. Long shot but if anyone somehow got an extra barrington oval James Bond/Rounders/Super Poker World I am willing to pay a premium for it...lol.

Yeah I missed out too. I got the first one and it’s awesome, get a lot of compliments as it really spruces up the barrington table.
Hope to get another on the next batch!

If anyone wants a Flamingo or Craps oval from this order, you can buy mine. I don't have a Barrington (was going to buy one), but would rather buy a custom topper to fit my Chanman.

Happy to take them, as ordered, if nobody wants them (obviously).

If anyone wants a Flamingo or Craps oval from this order, you can buy mine. I don't have a Barrington (was going to buy one), but would rather buy a custom topper to fit my Chanman.

Happy to take them, as ordered, if nobody wants them (obviously).
I’m interested in the flamingo

Just curious, have there been any new updates concerning the toppers? Do we have an approximate eta or are we still waiting on accurate shipping? Thanks!
Still waiting for the US Fedex tracker to go online which happens when the boat hits customs. I spoke to the vendor yesterday, actually, and they said it will arrive by the end of the month (November).

Sorry for the delay -- this is why I was working so hard to try and secure a new vendor where we didn't have to do these bulk purchases anymore.

I will post here with any updates for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom