Ordering CPC samples in the UK (1 Viewer)

Yoryuken

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi, new-ish member here at PCF and just starting to dip a toe into the world of premium clay chips. My only experience with poker chips before now has been with the cheap dice variety, but thanks to your expertise across this forum, I'm starting to learn a bit about my buying options. I'm looking forward to picking up a full tournament set either through the Classifieds here or with a third-party stockist.

Following the forum's advice to "always order samples", I recently placed an order for some Atlantic HHR and hot-stamp samples from CPC. I wanted to get my hands on some real clay chips and see what all the fuss is about. I was expecting the sample sets to take at least a couple of weeks to arrive and maybe include some import tax since I'm in the UK and they'd be coming from the US. So imagine my surprise when they arrived in just 2 days from a UK address! I've since done some digging around on here to learn that Marlow Chips is the UK vendor for CPC -- presumably they don't have large quantities of CPC chips lying around, but they shipped my samples super quickly through Royal Mail and everything was well-packaged.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my experience here for other UK chippers, especially those considering ordering samples from CPC in the future. If I decide to buy again from CPC, I'll probably reach out to Marlow Chips and see what specific stock they have here on this side of the pond before ordering.

Needless to say, I'm hooked on the feel of clay chips, and I won't be going back to my cheap plastic set.

Marlow Chips is @David Spragg, who is one of the primary owners of CPC. They often routes deliveries to Europe (especially UK) through him. I believe he keeps some samples stock on hand for exactly this purpose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom