Order Thread (Closed) - Aurora Club, Soapy's, SW (5 Viewers)

I think you were 1 of the lucky few to receive a limited edition package (containing my daughter’s handwriting).
Yes...it was pretty darn awesome when I finaIly realized what it was. Absolutely spectacular packaging!!

Gotta be honest though...it kind of freaked me out at first because I forgot I had inbound poker related items.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: But VERY AWESOME packaging and hand writing. Thank you!!

20210311_193141.jpg

Buttons arrived today! Actually, they arrived yesterday but I worked until 6am this morning.

Order was correct. Colors on the "construction side" feel a bit muted, but I'm not unhappy.

Now awaiting the Alderaan button buy, where the obverse side is just space :sneaky:
49mm Bounty chip with Alderaan on side A and an explosion in space on side B?

Shouldn’t the Alderaan chip be a limited “Treat yourself” chip making the next hand a bomb pot?
I was thinking a little more complex...

• Death Star = Button
  • Alderaan starts in the cutoff position.
  • DS/Button moves with the dealer, as normal.
  • Alderaan moves 1 seat to the left when the Alderaan player wins a hand.
  • If Death Star and Alderaan are the same player, player must post a table ante. :sneaky:

Hey, guys. If you ended up with 2 MF buttons you didn’t order, please let @ChipFinderSK know. I ended up short the ones I ordered. Because he’s a stand-up guy, @ChipFinderSK is making it right, but he’s having to dip into his own buttons to do it. Thanks!

Mine were kindly delayed at just sitting in the DC distribution center courtesy of our friends at the USPS (again). Wouldn't be surprised if they are in that package

Mine were kindly delayed at just sitting in the DC distribution center courtesy of our friends at the USPS (again). Wouldn't be surprised if they are in that package
DC? I shipped from the Savage, MD post office, so that's going the wrong way...hopefully it's just the "USPS being the USPS" again.

All the SFRB Soapy’s orders are out. If I can get the little one to sleep there’s a chance I can get the rest packed & shipped today. Realistically, I’ll be happy if I can get the rest packed today, and shipped Monday.

All packages have now been shipped; everyone should have received tracking info. plus either a refund or waived the refund. If not, please let me know.

I’m hopeful that @BamaT8ter ’s order was the only one that I screwed up. Please let me know if delivery is delayed by a week or more, and I can file a claim as necessary.

Otherwise, I appreciate everyone’s patience, and enjoy the buttons!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom