Order Thread (Closed) - Aurora Club, Soapy's, SW (2 Viewers)

OP has been edited. Over-explanation has been removed.

Last edited:
DS - 5
MF - 3
Soapys - 1

Thanks for organising :D

Edit: Yes, I have a US shipping address ;)

Last edited:
DS - 3
MF - 2
AC Black - 0
AC White - 0
Soapy's - 1

The Soapy's is for @Himewad, but I'll pay for all buttons and shipping.

There's a slight chance I might add a few more, I should know soon. If so I'll edit and post pad. EDIT: I added a third DS. My order is now final.

Thanks @ChipFinderSK and @Himewad!
I edited my order and added a third deathstar.

DS -2
MF - 2
AC Black - 1
AC White - 0
Soapy's - 0

DS - 3
MF -2
AC Black - 0
AC White -0
Soapy's - 0

Thanks for putting this together. Loved the DS button when I first saw them so very excited to be able to get them.

OP has been updated through present. I've included estimated shipping costs & estimated totals based on the following:

1-3 DBs: $5
4-6 DBs: $6
7+ DBs: $8.50 (SFRB)
Canadian shipping is TBD, at cost

I will be refunding all overages, and in certain cases requesting additional funds, if necessary. My goal is to have everyone pay exactly their share of this GB.

Please check your orders & my math to make sure everything is correct - I'll be going directly off the spreadsheet in the OP to place the order. Need to wrap this up to start collecting $ and get the order in.

I'll tag those who tried to make orders in the interest thread, but will close this up in a few days.

A couple of issues:

- @Vince Bustillo and @Justin Olson - I noticed you guys were both in Minot. Do you want to combine shipping? No worries if not.

- @cpac54 and @BillyBluff - do you guys have US re-shippers?

- @philhut - I need you to adjust your order to comply with the 25% rule. Or if you're close to either @blackhole or @grantc54 , you can combine your order with them.

@madforpancakes @buffalojim @MarquetteMonkey @TX_Golf_N_Poker @Pinesol13 @Han Trinh @detroitdad @HO HO HO @Grimace @DJ_Fett @MrWitti @pedrofisk @Steppenwolf @Lars @Jeff @JRReynolds6181 @Hornet @PAZ @krafticus @Jeevansluck @cpiaaq @namsupak @pokerpig @TheWhiteJZ @warewulf @Nuhockey @DuffCal @Drifter779

tagging all you guys because you either placed an order or expressed interest in the "Interest" thread. This is the official "Order" thread, and I'll be using this thread to place the order. Please read the OP before placing your orders.

No worries if you guys are no longer interested but I wanted to make sure you saw this. Going to keep this open for a few more days and then start collecting funds to place the order.

Thanks for the tag. I'm allowed DBs! Yay!!!

DS - 1
MF - 1
AC Black - 1
AC White - 2
Soapy's - 2

Shipping will be CONUS

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom