Order Thread (Closed) - Aurora Club, Soapy's, SW (2 Viewers)

DS - 2
AC (black) - 1

Please combine with K9 (and perhaps pltrgyst also) to save on shipping. Thanks and have fun with your new snowmachine!

I’m in Switzerland, so if someone wants to re-ship me a couple, I’d be in for 2x deathstars. Otherwise, no worries.

DS - 3
MF - 2
AC Black - 0
AC White - 0
Soapy's - 1

The Soapy's is for @Himewad, but I'll pay for all buttons and shipping.

There's a slight chance I might add a few more, I should know soon. If so I'll edit and post pad. EDIT: I added a third DS. My order is now final.

Thanks @ChipFinderSK and @Himewad!

Last edited:
DS - 2
MF - 0
AC Black - 0
AC White - 0
Soapy's - 2

Please and thank you.

DS - 2
AC (black) - 1

Please combine with K9 (and perhaps pltrgyst also) to save on shipping. Thanks and have fun with your new snowmachine!
I’m all kinds of confused by this post. I’ll be shipping from Maryland, USA - do you still want to combine shipping with K9/pltrgyst, who I believe are based in FL? I don’t mind, but I’m not sure it’s necessary.

I’m all kinds of confused by this post. I’ll be shipping from Maryland, USA - do you still want to combine shipping with K9/pltrgyst, who I believe are based in FL? I don’t mind, but I’m not sure it’s necessary.

If you ship them to one address, one of us will distribute the buttons to the others at the next meetup.

DS - 3
MF - 2
AC Black - 2
AC White - 2
Soapy's - 2

Please, thanks!

DS - 1
MF - 1
AC Black - 0
AC White - 1
Soapy's - 1

2- Death Stars
2- Falcons
1- Soap

To Canada.... as one of the remaining 4. I may not have made the cutoff...if so my loss.
I’m not sure where we’re at with Canadian orders, but @blackhole said he’d be willing to reship (from Quebec, apparently). So even if you’re not in the first 4/5, you might be able to get in with that order.

PS: your order by itself doesn’t meet the 25% non-SW requirement, so you might have to piggyback his order anyway

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom