Only in Florida ... (5 Viewers)

I was on a phone call with a procurement manager of a a very large and well know Pharma company when the individual said “hold on a second”. I heard door open, a “pop pop” then footsteps, then “splash splash”.

He goes “I’m back, sorry about that I had some invasive iguanas on my mango tree and had to take care of them”. I ask, would that explain the pop pop I heard? He goes “yup, nailed em with my 10/22 and tossed em the canal. Circle of life”.

To this day it’s the most epic thing that ever happened on a conference call.

I was on a phone call with a procurement manager of a a very large and well know Pharma company when the individual said “hold on a second”. I heard door open, a “pop pop” then footsteps, then “splash splash”.

He goes “I’m back, sorry about that I had some invasive iguanas on my mango tree and had to take care of them”. I ask, would that explain the pop pop I heard? He goes “yup, nailed em with my 10/22 and tossed em the canal. Circle of life”.

To this day it’s the most epic thing that ever happened on a conference call.

That is absolutely way overboard and unnecessary. I am ashamed.

I just keep a pellet gun on hand for that. No reason to waste the 22 rounds.

1644788954877.jpeg

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I've been over this drawbridge (and others in the Daytona area) more times than I can count. You've got plenty of time, plenty of visual warnings, and gates that block the road in both directions.

When this happens, it is 100% a conscious choice by the driver, usually risking their life trying to save a few minutes, but occasionally just trying to jump the bridge for fun.

This took place in NC, but the woman was from Florida. Does it count?

Florida woman accused of stabbing man with a Sharpie, throwing him out of a car on I-95​

1657061126922.png

By Mark Bergin, WRAL senior multiplatform producer

GODWIN, N.C. — Detectives arrested a Florida woman over the weekend after she was accused of stabbing a man multiple times for whom she provides care with a Sharpie marker, the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office said.

Arlene Mary Bonitz, 57, is also accused of pushing the man out of a moving car while she was driving 60 miles per hour, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office said the victim had a broken pelvis along with road rash on his face, hands and legs.

Bonitz is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. She received a $75,000 bond and is due in court Tuesday afternoon, according to the sheriff’s office.

On the afternoon of June 26, Bonitz was driving south on Interstate 95 near the town of Godwin, the sheriff’s office said. She was traveling along with the man with whom she provides care due to his cognitive delays.

The sheriff’s office said that after Bonitz pushed the man from the car, she continued to drive for several miles on I-95 until she was involved in a single-vehicle collision. The North Carolina Highway Patrol responded to the crash.

Authorities took Bonitz and the victim to an area medical center for treatment, the sheriff’s office said.

Florida woman accused of stabbing man with a Sharpie, throwing him out of a car on I-95​

View attachment 944153

GODWIN, N.C. — Detectives arrested a Florida woman over the weekend after she was accused of stabbing a man multiple times for whom she provides care with a Sharpie marker, the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office said.

Arlene Mary Bonitz, 57, is also accused of pushing the man out of a moving car while she was driving 60 miles per hour, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office said the victim had a broken pelvis along with road rash on his face, hands and legs.

Bonitz is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. She received a $75,000 bond and is due in court Tuesday afternoon, according to the sheriff’s office.

On the afternoon of June 26, Bonitz was driving south on Interstate 95 near the town of Godwin, the sheriff’s office said. She was traveling along with the man with whom she provides care due to his cognitive delays.

The sheriff’s office said that after Bonitz pushed the man from the car, she continued to drive for several miles on I-95 until she was involved in a single-vehicle collision. The North Carolina Highway Patrol responded to the crash.

Authorities took Bonitz and the victim to an area medical center for treatment, the sheriff’s office said.

She wanted him permanently gone :sneaky:

View attachment 944153

:mad: There's a special place in hell for people like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom