Only in Florida ... (5 Viewers)

What in the holy hell??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/new...ce-mid-show/ar-AAQH1jW?ocid=msedgntp#comments

pee.png

I've been down here 6-7 years and STILL not a single gator sighting
Our house backs onto a small triangular lake, about eight houses on each side. We have gators all the time, mostly transient. Our only resident at the moment is a 2-1/2 footer, but they just stocked the lake with carp, so that may change.

This guy was looking for a doubles game at our tennis club last year:
GatorTennis20190927.jpg

I seriously can't believe they all just continued to play... well other than the trumpet player that ran away and looked like he quit mid stream! But even that idiot came back and continued playing. Just sad... nope this is over now. My mama ain't watching me jam out on stage with some woman pissing on people. WTF is wrong with these people?? Just gross! If she doesn't get arrested and fired, I really don't know what else to say.

Florida man claims bags of cocaine, meth found wrapped around penis aren't his:

A Clearwater man claims that drugs deputies found wrapped around his penis did not belong to him.

34-year-old Patrick Florence was riding in a car that was pulled over after police say was driving without its lights on early Saturday morning. The driver of the vehicle was arrested by police for DUI and possession of marijuana. A search of the car uncovered a gun under Florence's seat.

The deputies searched Florence and found bags of methamphetamines and cocaine wrapped around Florence's penis. Florence was arrested and the report said he "stated the package wrapped around his penis was not his." WFLA reports that Florence did not say who the drugs found on his...person might belong to.

We worry that Florence's case might not stand up in court. As they say, possession is nine inches of the law.

It was 39F Saturday night in Miami! Yikes. I was chatting with a buddy on the steps to a restaurant this weekend and a two and a half footer fell out of a palm right next us. These guys can get much bigger though. Definitely don’t want one landing on your head or your car.

It was 39F Saturday night in Miami! Yikes. I was chatting with a buddy on the steps to a restaurant this weekend and a two and a half footer fell out of a palm right next us. These guys can get much bigger though. Definitely don’t want one landing on your head or your car.
So is it legal to pick them up and take them home as pets? We didn't see any last year when we were on Marco or in the Glades... was kind of bummed, was kinda hoping they would be atleast running around in Key West, but saddly we didn't see any. Guess we should have gone into Miami to see them.

So is it legal to pick them up and take them home as pets? We didn't see any last year when we were on Marco or in the Glades... was kind of bummed, was kinda hoping they would be atleast running around in Key West, but saddly we didn't see any. Guess we should have gone into Miami to see them.
Pick them up and cook them

They like to live in the trees right near salt water because they do like to swim. They love palms, sea grape trees, and mangroves near canals, the bay, intracoastal, or the ocean itself. Especially if there is sandy soil. They are all over the place in Miami in those areas. If you are in the right place you can stand in one place and see five dozen of them and they scatter everywhere when you walk through the park, woods, or along the water. But if you are more than a couple hundred feet from salt water you probably wouldn’t find any. The glades is fresh water and way to far inland. There wouldn’t be any there. I don’t know much about the west coast of Florida. But I believe the iguanas got here in Miami on freight ships coming from elsewhere in the Caribbean.

Yeah you can do whatever you want with them. There are all kinds of lizards here all over the place. Iguanas are invasive and considered a nuisance. Some people eat them. The big old males turn orange and get absolutely massive.

Lol I agree! I want one as a pet... not to eat it! But then again Brie and I live off deer meat that we harvest, so who am I to judge?

Also I love Gator, had some last year in Glades along with frog legs and Stone Crab Cake!
20210216_132703.jpg

So honestly I would probably try it, but they are soo cool!

And yes you are seeing that correctly, @FordPickup92 and I prefer the establishments where you get your own beer and styrofoam plates... you know the classy joints!
20210216_133759.jpg

And the best southern Florida waitresses you could ask for!
20210216_133542.jpg

Say Hi to Lisa for me if anyone makes the trip to Joanies Blue Crab Cafe!

Hmm how far is that from Anna Maria anyways... need a classy joint to take Ms. Brie for Valentine's day! Lol

Lol I agree! I want one as a pet... not to eat it! But then again Brie and I live off deer meat that we harvest, so who am I to judge?

Also I love Gator, had some last year in Glades along with frog legs and Stone Crab Cake!
View attachment 856682
So honestly I would probably try it, but they are soo cool!

And yes you are seeing that correctly, @FordPickup92 and I prefer the establishments where you get your own beer and styrofoam plates... you know the classy joints!
View attachment 856683
And the best southern Florida waitresses you could ask for!
View attachment 856685
Say Hi to Lisa for me if anyone makes the trip to Joanies Blue Crab Cafe!

Hmm how far is that from Anna Maria anyways... need a classy joint to take Ms. Brie for Valentine's day! Lol

Haha. I was scrolling up from the bottom of this thread and I thought "man, that looks like the lady from Blue Crab". You know she became a great-grandmother at the age of 48 I think?! She is a hoot! So funny. Lots of fun photographs around that place haha!

Last edited:
Haha. I was scrolling up from the bottom of this thread and I thought "man, that looks like the lady from Blue Crab". You know she became a great-grandmother at the age of 48 I think?! She is a hoot! So funny. Lots of fun photographs around that place haha!
Interesting indeed! Naked women all over the walls when you walk in! Lol

The bathroom... well that was unique too!
20220201_142313.jpg

Very edited photo! Hope I got them all, couldn't zoom in and edit! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom