Online Home Poker (3 Viewers)

OK I think I get it now.

So if I were the host, everyone would send me their buy-ins via Venmo or PayPal. I would then pay them out at the end of the night.

So can the host allocate a certain number of chips to each player (to match their buy-in)?
Yeah you can set the blinds to be whole numericals or fractions (ex. set the BB to .10 for .05/.10 blinds). You start out with like over 1000 chips I think so you shoudnt have to worry about being short on play chips.

Thanks for that screenshot.

If I have a set buy-in at 50, can I set the buy-in to only 50? It looks like there's always a buy-in range and not a specific amount.
And if someone is down to 25, and wants to "top up" back to 50, can they rebuy with only 25?

Thanks for that screenshot.

If I have a set buy-in at 50, can I set the buy-in to only 50? It looks like there's always a buy-in range and not a specific amount.
And if someone is down to 25, and wants to "top up" back to 50, can they rebuy with only 25?
You can set the min and max BB to however, depending on the blinds. We have ours for now set to .05/.10 blinds with 50-100 BB buy in, so that's $5-$10 buy in range.

OK, and what about the fractional re-buy to top up their chips? Can they do that?

People can request to buy in for an amount within the set up buyin range, but the host of the game have to accept the buyin amount before the player is seated. If you only want to have one specific buyin amount, just let your players know, and if they try to buy in with the wrong amount, you can just refuse their buy in request and they have to try again with the correct buyin amount.

Rebuys /top offs are the same. Players request it and the host has to accept.

There are several ways to run this as a host, either you can tell all your players to send you money before play through PayPal / venmo, and only accept buy in requests from players who have already paid you. Or you can let people buyin and play the night out with some rebuys /whatever and in the end settle everything up. Depends how well you trust your group, but I would guess it's better to always have people send you money first, and then accept buyin requests based on how much people have sent you.

People can request to buy in for an amount within the set up buyin range, but the host of the game have to accept the buyin amount before the player is seated. If you only want to have one specific buyin amount, just let your players know, and if they try to buy in with the wrong amount, you can just refuse their buy in request and they have to try again with the correct buyin amount.

Rebuys /top offs are the same. Players request it and the host has to accept.

There are several ways to run this as a host, either you can tell all your players to send you money before play through PayPal / venmo, and only accept buy in requests from players who have already paid you. Or you can let people buyin and play the night out with some rebuys /whatever and in the end settle everything up. Depends how well you trust your group, but I would guess it's better to always have people send you money first, and then accept buyin requests based on how much people have sent you.

Wow, that's awesome. We're gonna give a go. Thanks everyone!

A few of us tried it last night and it seemed to go well once we got used to the controls. A fourth guy tried to join us late but said he couldn’t join our game that had already started. Does that sound right to you? Is there a setting I need to change to the SNG game options that would allow people to join if they show up a little late?

A few of us tried it last night and it seemed to go well once we got used to the controls. A fourth guy tried to join us late but said he couldn’t join our game that had already started. Does that sound right to you? Is there a setting I need to change to the SNG game options that would allow people to join if they show up a little late?
There is a late entry option. It is off by default

We played last night. It was fine, except for some crazy bad beats. Had a guy get quads over a boat with four straight 2s on the river. Not sure I'm entirely trusting of it now, but seems no one else seems to mind as much, since we did a 10NLHE cash game.

We played last night. It was fine, except for some crazy bad beats. Had a guy get quads over a boat with four straight 2s on the river. Not sure I'm entirely trusting of it now, but seems no one else seems to mind as much, since we did a 10NLHE cash game.

I was reading reviews for Pokerrrrr2 as well and people complained about the app being rigged with unreal hand odds. There is an unrealistically high percentage of flushes, straights, boats for a software that claims to have the best random card generator. Is this RNG certified? Anyone else experience this?

I was reading reviews for Pokerrrrr2 as well and people complained about the app being rigged with unreal hand odds. There is an unrealistically high percentage of flushes, straights, boats for a software that claims to have the best random card generator. Is this RNG certified? Anyone else experience this?
We played with just three players for about 30-45 minutes yesterday (kind of a test run to see if we liked it), and I didn’t think the hands were unrealistic. Maybe that’s an older complaint?

I mean its bound to happen to have some big hands, but we hardly had any big hands like boats or flushes. Everyone liked it enough.

We played with just three players for about 30-45 minutes yesterday (kind of a test run to see if we liked it), and I didn’t think the hands were unrealistic. Maybe that’s an older complaint?

The complaints on this board seems fairly recent:

https://appgrooves.com/app/pokerrrr2-poker-with-buddies-by-ptfarm-co-ltd/negative

It is still worth checking out since our group is itching to play and need something that works well for cash games. Anyone know how the Tip Box works and have used it?

My thoughts exactly. Definitely not limited to this app, lol

Personally not a big fan of online poker and have limited knowledge about them, but we are looking for alternatives for hosting. I understand questioning online poker rooms integrity as they take a rake, but to what benefit rigging would be for a private room played among friends like this app?

Ok, I apologize for the dumb question but I could not figure out the answer to this immediately.

Exactly what devices can you play Pokerrrr2 on?

iPad? Android Tablet? PC/Mac? Chrome book? Is cross-platform play seamless?

Ok, I apologize for the dumb question but I could not figure out the answer to this immediately.

Exactly what devices can you play Pokerrrr2 on?

iPad? Android Tablet? PC/Mac? Chrome book? Is cross-platform play seamless?
Tablets and phones at least. Both Apple and Android based. I believe also computers, but haven't tried myself. Cross platform is not an issue

Is there a tutorial on how to set up a club game on Pokerrrr 2? I set up a club but I can’t figure out how to set up the game.

Personally not a big fan of online poker and have limited knowledge about them, but we are looking for alternatives for hosting. I understand questioning online poker rooms integrity as they take a rake, but to what benefit rigging would be for a private room played among friends like this app?

No benefits to rigging it imo. Some people always speculate after losing a few bad beats. I definitely don't belive online poker is rigged, and just find it laughable whenever people complain about loosing a big hand on the river to a Russian/spanish/"whatever nationality you don't like" and claiming it is somehow rigged. Makes zero sense, regardless of if it's this app, PokerStars, party poker, unibet, 888 or which ever online client.

i use my android phone. Any games going on right now?

We should probably set up a club for PCFers

I set up a club for PCFers. Let's see if someone joins and we can play!

Club code: #e7cvo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom