Online Home Poker (7 Viewers)

I can play an hour or so probably, I'll set up a plo game. Would be nice if someone else joins as well. I'll do .25/.50.

Ok, I apologize for the dumb question but I could not figure out the answer to this immediately.

Exactly what devices can you play Pokerrrr2 on?

iPad? Android Tablet? PC/Mac? Chrome book? Is cross-platform play seamless?
Yes.

Anyone find any good options for cash games other than pokerrr2?

I'm playing in a club on PPPoker know half the guys. Cash tables and tournament every night. I've won and lost. Skeptical of online poker but still play lol.

Can anyone give a pros and cons review of PokerBROS vs Pokerrrr 2?

I'm playing in a club on PPPoker know half the guys. Cash tables and tournament every night. I've won and lost. Skeptical of online poker but still play lol.

I tried PPPoker, but apparently it has you take a rake with the play money and cannot remove that option. I know my players would not like that.

Can anyone give a pros and cons review of PokerBROS vs Pokerrrr 2?

I like Pokerrrr 2 enough. Good customization for any type of game and table you want. Just it costs in game currency (gold) to host, and when you're out you'll have to put up real money to receive the gold to run games. Plus the game mechanics are all motion/touch based where even though I'm comfortable with it I would prefer not having them.

I tried PokerBros, seems to be almost as customizable as Pokerrrr 2, but apparently I could not start hosting/playing a table immediately until I bought play chips (I could try playing at all when I tried getting a table going, and am going off a user here telling me about micro transactions for play chips). Maybe I just didn't try it enough to figure it out fast enough, but if you can, PokerBros should probably be as good, if not better in terms of mechanics, to Pokerrrr 2.

A recommendation to people new to android emulation trying to play Pokerrr 2 on PC.

Please don't use your main email address and google play account when emulating. Grab yourself a new, free disposable gmail account that takes 2 mins to create with no credit cards attached and use that to play Pokerrr 2 via whatever emulation software you choose. Better safe than sorry.

Been playing with @krafticus et al on my phone using pokerrrrr2. I don't have an ipad, so have been playing
with BlueStacks (android emulator) on my PC and using pokerrrr2 that way. The pokerrr2 screen is bigger , but not full screen.
You have to configure some BlueStacks controls for swiping (a bit of a pain at first) but it seems to work ok for NLHE. You can double click to check andwith the mouse use the betting icon with the mouse.
I was unable to choose PLO from the list of 3 games because scrolling my mouse even the slightest (I configured mouse to move 1 line) skips over PLO (it's the middle one and only switches between NLHE and OFC. I'll keep working

All - I have purchased and configured a Poker Mavens site. I am spreading several cash games and SNG's. Expected to host on Friday/Saturday nights. PM me for details. I'd very much prefer that only standing members ask for the info for obvious reasons. If you haven't played live with me, been interacting here with me, you will be asked to provide referral info. Thank you!

All - I have purchased and configured a Poker Mavens site. I am spreading several cash games and SNG's. Expected to host on Friday/Saturday nights. PM me for details. I'd very much prefer that only standing members ask for the info for obvious reasons. If you haven't played live with me, been interacting here with me, you will be asked to provide referral info. Thank you!
Are you running the Pro version? Good luck with your hosting! I bought the Lite version and am hosting my first tournament and cash game this weekend (already have a full 10 player table for the tournament, cash game will be available for players as they bust out).

Are you running the Pro version? Good luck with your hosting! I bought the Lite version and am hosting my first tournament and cash game this weekend (already have a full 10 player table for the tournament, cash game will be available for players as they bust out).
I did go pro. I need multiple tables to run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom