One of Our Own Can Use Our Thoughts and Prayers (1 Viewer)

Mark does not seem to be headed in a positive direction. They did replace his ECMO which was successful. His wife posted that he had a declining day. The doctors are doing all they can and the best they can. There is a risk in the treatment with someone this sick and tonight will be a long night.
Let's go Mark....one time and please pull through

Sending good karma

Thoughtful prayers of hope have been sent to you Mark
For your best recovery
All my Best Jeff :)

Come on mark!!!!! Sending love and shedding a tear thinking about what they all are going through right now. I know what hospital rooms and staring at multiple machines digital displays hoping and praying for even the slightest improvement feels like, I know most of us probably do. It's gut wrenching for them and heart breaking to think about.

One time mark, come on stranger you can do it!!! You have a lot of friends and family who need you dude!!!!

Pulling for you and your family, Mark.

Thoughts and prayers Mark, feel better soon.

Praying for Mark and all his family, and friends who are around him in this awful situation. Praying for clear minds, energy, vigilance, and smart decision making by his care team to help him through. Praying for all those who are witnesses here, that their minds and their hearts are opened.

We’re all rooting for you to pull through, stay strong

I am not one who posts political or religious messages on a website but I have to share Mark's wife post from CareBridge this morning. I will be honest, I tried to read it out loud to my girlfriend and I broke up several times. I cried not just for Mark and not just for his wife's pain but for the words that she shared. Words from her heart and shared them with us even at this time in her life. In many ways I know how she is feeling right now as I have traveled that road before just three and half years ago.
I am sad to say barring any miracle Mark is not going home to be with his bride.

These are the words verbatim from his wife's journal

September 06, 2021- 10:58​

Journal Entry by Susan Moore — 1 hour ago

Several things you can do for our World and for me!

Donate blood, become an organ donor and allow God to mold your faith walk through this Journey with me! God has a very special personal walk just for you to take with Him! I will be praying for all of you continuously as you have for Mark and I ! ❤️
AND… one more thing you can do, please take time to pray before you take a hard stance on anything in this world, especially if it causes division, fear, anxiety or someone else pain, I personally don’t believe it could be from God if that were the case or what God would want! When we only live for our own personal satisfaction and not with others in mind, it becomes a very scary world!

The Awesome God that I know, first loves and then He brings peacefulness through the Holy Spirit to anyone who asks!

God never wavers on His promises, so study hard to find truth in His promises. I am a life time learner and God is always teaching! We just have to be open to learn! It’s not usually instant!
It takes time! Let’s slow down so we don’t miss what we are to learn and then live it!

Many times it takes suffering to find clarity and then peace!
No one ever wants to suffer, we gravitate to our own temptation of what feels good at the time or brings pleasure to our flesh or humanness!

Mark is definitely not coming out of the hospital with us and he’s about to have the most incredible JOY, that is unimaginable to any of us!

Mark LOVED bigger than anyone I ever met!! ❤️Mark’s heart for people and doing the right things always for people is who Mark is! Never afraid to speak up about his feelings, and not afraid to say he was wrong or to be the first to forgive and move forward! ❤️
The angels have not come to lead him home to Jesus, just yet and your prayers for him right now are very much appreciated! I know he is well prepared and ready and we are as well!

I look forward to reading why you loved Mark
and crying right along with you! Tears of sadness for our loss and tears of joy for him!!

Mark’s wife just posted 16 minutes ago.
It looks like we lost a great chipper and a great man. I had the pleasure of knowing him and will miss him. God Speed my friend! You will be missed.

His wife’s post.
11AD4166-A861-4107-9EA8-6F487DC6B340.png

Very sorry for your loss, especially for those close to him here on the forum and his family.

It’s a strange thing how you make friends with folks through this forum, Mark is one these great occurrences for me. We collaborated on each other’s custom sets before we met in person in San Antonio. He is great person and I am lucky to have met him.
96851520-24AE-45BF-BB9E-5471C1F6801B.jpeg

I have no words to describe the sense of loss right now. For those of us who have the gift of faith, I hope you can find some comfort in that. We that are now left behind have duty to remember.

Mark was the very first person who provided me with my first collection of CDI98 chips, and he offered for no other reason than he knew I was a James Bond fan. Out of the blue generous offer. I remember very clearly because the message came when I was with vacationing with my family in London at the time (an interesting coincidence). Something I will always cherish.

This is soo sad. While I never met Mark personally we had chatted a few times over PM here on the forum and he was always the nicest and most pleasant person to chat with. I also LOVE his customs

So sad, thoughts and prayers to his family

Thinking of Marks family and friends - wish I had the chance to meet him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom