One Night in Vegas, Dinner? (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Straight
Reaction score
Going to be in Vegas one night in May with my 17 year old son. Looking for steakhouse/seafood recommendations?

Plan on hitting Hash House a go go the next morning for breakfast. Anything better?

Delmonicos leading the way so far. Looks a little on the formal side? Will we be good with shorts & polos? This is going to be on the back end of a hiking excursion so decent clothes are going to be a premium.

Delmonicos leading the way so far. Looks a little on the formal side? Will we be good with shorts & polos? This is going to be on the back end of a hiking excursion so decent clothes are going to be a premium.
I think slacks and long sleeve shirt are required if I remember correctly. They weren't picky about the quality of the shirt because one of my peeps wore a denim shirt, but they are semi formal I believe.

I think slacks and long sleeve shirt are required if I remember correctly. They weren't picky about the quality of the shirt because one of my peeps wore a denim shirt, but they are semi formal I believe.
Maybe I'm wrong. It sounds like polo shirts would be acceptable. Just no sleeveless shirts.

"We recommend business casual attire. However, smart-casual attire is completely acceptable. We ask that gentlemen not wear sleeveless shirts."

Maybe I'm wrong. It sounds like polo shirts would be acceptable. Just no sleeveless shirts.

"We recommend business casual attire. However, smart-casual attire is completely acceptable. We ask that gentlemen not wear sleeveless shirts."
I saw that as well and was thinking we would probably be ok. Then I thought is this one of those situations that just because it is ”acceptable“, doesn’t necessarily make it right.

I saw that as well and was thinking we would probably be ok. Then I thought is this one of those situations that just because it is ”acceptable“, doesn’t necessarily make it right.
I don't think so. I think you'll be fine. Vegas is pretty forgiving and Delmonicos wasn't overly uppety. Heck...they let my dumb ass peeps in...LOL!!

Joe’s Stone Crab may be the best restaurant in Las Vegas.

I eat here every time I'm in Vegas, except for this last trip since most of the bachelor party crew is local to Chicago and they have one there. Always recommend the bone-in steaks and obviously the stone crab, but the key lime pie (even if you do not typically like it) is an absolute must.

Tom Collichio's Craftsteak in MGM

We ended up going here for our big meal and it was fantastic. I posted a bit about it here.

Enjoy and report back to us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom