On the road again… (3 Viewers)

Chicken Coop sale will begin Wednesday, 9:00 PM Central. Long-winded “sale format” thread coming later this afternoon but it will not be a dibs sale.

Offering this sale at cost is intended to be a gesture that anyone can have a chance at some incredible chips if they want it. A dibs sale just doesn’t do that. The new format will not take long though. Again, dedicated thread coming later.

Avg. $/Chip: $9

Are your chances high of putting together a playable set? No.

Is it worth participating then? How many times have you tried to get some chips from another member but didn’t have the trade bait? Well, here it is.

Finally, any additional chips I might sell/trade in the future will likely be valued higher than tomorrow’s sale. I respectfully ask you PM me with any feedback before posting it on a thread.

Last edited:
Keep in mind I left the hotel in Boston at 1 PM on Sunday and I’ve slept a total of 4 hours. Almost home though. Somebody give @TheChipRoom a raise.

62236803-EB97-4A89-89BB-A371F593D274.jpeg

Seriously Angel should release the blue chip set to the home market. Yeah limited patterns and colors but they could probably sell them at a super high profit margin to make it worthwhile.
Been there and tried that. Not worth their troubles according to them.

I've only ever been told that the Paulson line was not available. Has anyone ever tried ordering BJ or Gemaco through small cardroom or charity license?
Everything is available outside North America, except for real shaped inlays of course. Some of our overseas friends already got a B&G order through and delivered.

Sorry to thread jack, but based on what I know, as far as the old BCC molds and clay formula go, the best chance of those chips being made again is if someone drops hundreds of thousands of dollars on machining and molding equipment to make their own chips. I get the sense that GPI won't say no to money in that regard if someone wants them and has the means to use them.

David at CPC I believe has mentioned in the past that for some reason, the old BCC molds (Web, MGK, T mold, etc) are not compatible with their equipment. GPI has no desire and are essentially ok with letting the molds that they do have rot in storage, as they have indicated that the undertaking for a niche market (home market) is essentially not worth their resources and time versus the profit margin that they'd make. If I recall, at the time, they essentially said to never say never, but at the time, was not feasible for them.

Lumber prices are coming down too. I picked up a 2 x 12 x 8 for $26. :rolleyes:

Had to st9p by the depot last night, I cruised through the lumber section just because I needed to feel better about all my other problems. $86 for a sheet of OSB still? The rest of my life might be a dumpster fire at the moment but at least I'm not sheathing a house. :sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom