On the road again… (1 Viewer)

mUdnypr.jpg

Okay, last one's for the day I promise. Sale format coming in a separate thread tonight. It will be boring BUT at least you won't have to be the world's fastest speed reader when the sale starts. Also, final 4 complete sample set winner's chosen at 8 Central tonight.

Alright I'm shutting up. Pr0n:

Cy4p5I8.jpg

GHhzY0Y.jpg

Sb9HYA1.jpg

Sadly, this is as close as I'm gonna get. Gorgeous chips. I hope I can score a sample set at some point. Those colors look electric!

View attachment 739516
There will be 40 partial sample sets offered soon that will include all 3 of these chips. Since there’s 40, that will be a dibs sale.

There were only 350 of the green nickels produced (and 550 of the fracs which are included as well), so the sample sets themselves are really cool if you snag one.

There will be 40 partial sample sets offered soon that will include all 3 of these chips. Since there’s 40, that will be a dibs sale.

There were only 350 of the green nickels produced (and 550 of the fracs which are included as well), so the sample sets themselves are really cool if you snag one.
dibs

DIBS! Please post at an EU-friendly time ;)

Okay, last one's for the day I promise. Sale format coming in a separate thread tonight. It will be boring BUT at least you won't have to be the world's fastest speed reader when the sale starts. Also, final 4 complete sample set winner's chosen at 8 Central tonight.

Alright I'm shutting up. Pr0n:

Cy4p5I8.jpg

GHhzY0Y.jpg

Sb9HYA1.jpg
These are really nice chips…… like mini SB $500s
D01413C4-5C29-4FB9-BC4A-8C93A11C2D99.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom