Wanted Ok, now this is my last ad. Unobtanium Cards, ESPT T25 and T100, Sec TP frac and $25, RPC $5P, 20P (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ok, this is it. Really. And then I can happily ride off into the sunset. Budget is somewhat limited and can only buy a barrel or two at a time every month or so.

Looking for the following to round out my ESPT set:

60 T25 (offering $9/chip)

Would also appreciate any extra singles of RPC $5 primary (cherry red base color, offering $8/chip) and RPC $20 primary (yellow 818, offering $9/chip). Not necessarily full barrels, just a few extra of each denomination for extras for my set.

20230310_154109.jpg

Also looking for Dal Negro Net Acetate playing cards, poker jumbo index as pictured below (offering $40/setup):

20230325_190835.jpg

In order of importance:

ESPT T25
RPC extras

Let me know if you can help out with any of this, thanks!

Joe

Attachments

• 20230125_163829.jpg
    20230125_163829.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,557
Last edited:
Marked the T500's and T1000's as found.

Giving my wallet a breather but will be bumping this again in a couple of weeks. If anyone has these damn acetate net cards, drop me a line!

There are some piatnik jumbo on Polish Amazon.
note that last time I bought from them they send only blue decks, I have found single red deck in Germany

Bump.

I made a big mistake selling my extra Piatnik poker jumbo set up. Looking for at least one, maybe two extra set ups. Offering $30 per new, never played set up.

https://www.pokerstore.nl/plastic-poker-cards-piatnik-jumbo-index-blue.html

Plastic Poker Cards Piatnik Jumbo Index Blue - Pokerstore.nl

If you find setups at $30. let me know. That would be a steal for these cards. They have long since been out of production. Piatnik quit producing the Jumbo index Bridge cards back in 2016. You can still find them but very rare. I purchased their entire stock of Blue-backed single decks back in 2017 for a PCF GB. They did not have red in stock at the factory at that time. I may have a deck or two of the single blue back decks but will have to check when I get home. I am down to like 6 red/blue setups and would buy more anytime! My absolute favorite cards!

If you find setups at $30. let me know. That would be a steal for these cards. They have long since been out of production. Piatnik quit producing the Jumbo index Bridge cards back in 2016. You can still find them but very rare. I purchased their entire stock of Blue-backed single decks back in 2017 for a PCF GB. They did not have red in stock at the factory at that time. I may have a deck or two of the single blue back decks but will have to check when I get home. I am down to like 6 red/blue setups and would buy more anytime! My absolute favorite cards!
You sure they were bridge size?

I was buying poker size...
Last set I was able to obtain went to @Jeevansluck (red deck was almost White Wale)...
I guess I got confused because the pic looks like the bridge size.

I will have to look but I may have some poke size piatniks. I gave most of those away or sold them through the years because I only use bridge size.

I will have to look but I may have some poke size piatniks. I gave most of those away or sold them through the years because I only use bridge size.
there are rare occasions when gentelman regrets his generosity.....

I think I still can get some poker sized decks (both colors), hit me up if you need some
Personally I am good, I love Piatnik traditional cards but never was the fan of plastic edition by this perticular brand

Keep me posted if you find any! Thanks David!

Marking the Piatniks as found, thanks @David O !

Went through my stuff today. Had a barrel more of T25's I forgot about. Now looking for 60 only and 20 of the T100, then I can wrap this bad boy up for good.
20230612_170848.jpg

have you scored at least part of your wish list?
I'm good on Piatniks. Don't think I'm going to find the net acetate cards unless an old timer happens to come across this and has a bunch of them locked up in their card cabinet.

No luck as far as the chips go. I'm in no particular rush. My Tiger set is very playable as is. The ESPT's can handle 12 players right now.

Thread title updated to specify my asks bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom