Wanted Odds and ends: Grimaud and Dal Negro Net Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Looking for some odds and ends

Currently looking for Dal Negro Net Acetate Playing cards: Played with these at @Irish 's place a couple of times and love them, only problem is that they're not made anymore and very difficult to find. Believe these were made in a bridge standard and poker jumbo sizings. Looking for poker jumbo if anyone has any hiding in the back of the card closet. Offering a silly amount if anyone has any, PM me and we can talk.

20230325_190835.jpg

Grimaud 100% plastic playing cards jumbo index. Any color. Offering an even sillier price than for the Dal Negro's.

Also interested in any interesting custom samples I don't already own.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump.

I'll pick up the torch from @Geremie and see if there are any 100% plastic Grimaud jumbo index cards out there!

Protege NCV found via @Thomacetti

Bump for the cards, check your card cabinets people!

I’d like to see these holy if holies - please post pics when you get them.
I'm a bit more optimistic on finding some Net Acetates than I am the Grimaud jumbos.

I'm hoping a French member here will see this and see something locally. If @Geremie couldn't find them for as long as he was looking, I'm not optimistic I will either, but never know....

Just in case, I appreciate any help @Fran , @Don Clay , @Neilimixam , @BELGRADE , @MilouPilou1 and anyone else that may have a lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom