Found My very last wanted ad: RPC Royal Red $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
This is it. Really.

I'm looking for 20 RPC Royal Red $5's pictured below

1659557699103.png

Photo courtesy of @dkq999

Offering $175 for a barrel of the above chip to finish off my set. Please let me know if I'm way off in my offering but this seems to be about current market, I think. Also have card set ups, cool card cappers from my CPC sets, dealer buttons and cut cards from the same sets to trade and sweeten the deal.

Joe

Last edited:
This is it. Really.

Looking for two racks of RPC $20's pictured below
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/attachments/1660350553396-png.966383/

Photo credit unknown, feel free to take credit if so inclined.

I'm also looking for 120 RPC Royal Red $5's pictured below

1659557699103.png

Photo courtesy of @dkq999

Offering $10/chip on the RPC $20's and $7/chip on the Royal Red $5's. Please let me know if I'm way off in my offering but this seems to be about current market for each chip....I think. Also have card set ups, cool card cappers from my CPC sets, dealer buttons and cut cards from the same sets to trade and sweeten the deal/

Feel free to PM with any you may have to offer! I'd rather acquire the RPC yellow $20's first if it matters.

Also still looking for FLV 1k or equivalent chip as linked below:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/flv-1k-cdm-5-or-equivalent.93053/

Joe
Lies!

Going to bump this. I will have to see how much I have left after this coming weekend at PHL, but let me know what you have.

Also edited to include that I'm looking for 200 Paris $1's. Excellent to near mint only to match the condition of the rest of the set. Bonus if you can hand deliver to PHL this weekend.

Going to bump this as I still have some cash left over after PHL.

Paris $1's have been found.

Still looking for Royal Red RPC $5's. Intact or inlay removed, even better if the latter is already done. Now offering $8/chip, but if you have 120 or a rack to sell, reach out as I'd be willing to negotiate to something within reason.

Thanks!

Bump! Where are the royal reds?

Really didn't think I'd have this much trouble. Is the asking price too low? PM me if you have any if you think I'm off in my valuation.

OP updated. Ironically I ended up with the exact rack pictured in the OP. Still looking for one more barrel of RPC royal red $5'ers to finish out the rack. Offering $175 for the barrel. PM with any offers!

Who has a barrel of RPC $5's for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom