Oiling and texture on CC (1 Viewer)

BigSlickTux

Two Pair
Reaction score
My Majestics have finally arrived, I've washed the factory dust off of them, and am ready to oil them. Now, I've done a fair amount of research here but one question. Does oiling China clay change the texture of the chip?

Before the Majestics I played with Nexgen and other cheap plastic and I love the way the majestics stack and are not as slippery. I'm worried that oiling will make them slippery. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

My Majestics have finally arrived, I've washed the factory dust off of them, and am ready to oil them. Now, I've done a fair amount of research here but one question. Does oiling China clay change the texture of the chip?

Before the Majestics I played with Nexgen and other cheap plastic and I love the way the majestics stack and are not as slippery. I'm worried that oiling will make them slippery. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Not that I’m aware of.. and besides, oiling is temp fix. The chips eventually soak it all up. I’ve come up with some interesting ways to oil chips, but of late have relegated myself to only oiling the rolling edges on most my chips... that said, ive got a BIG shipment of CCP chips enroute, and I’m going to have to decide how I want to oil... oil/water trick, or just rolling edges... hmmmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom