Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200418-194257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ahh!! Always a next time my friends, this needs to become reality on some 43mm sunflys

Missing out a great 1 season show with no season 2 after..... It didn't happen...

8 minute one shot is a marvel of cinema.
For now I just wanna get these out into people hands and put some smiles on people's faces. After that and after things settle down then maybe we discuss things. But this was a 40k+ piece order. I just don't know how much appetite there is out there for Scrubby D's.

For now I just wanna get these out into people hands and put some smiles on people's faces. After that and after things settle down then maybe we discuss things. But this was a 40k+ piece order. I just don't know how much appetite there is out there for Scrubby D's.

Different design probably..... You did it once

They'll pull you back in

I've had several PMs so in case anyone is curious 40k+ poker chips weigh 1,012 pounds and it takes 46 separate cartons to ship it. Pretty astronomical really.

Hopefully I'll have the first group photos tomorrow! Looks like they're in Kansas now so hopefully they're still on schedule.

I've had several PMs so in case anyone is curious 40k+ poker chips weigh 1,012 pounds and it takes 46 separate cartons to ship it. Pretty astronomical really.

Hopefully I'll have the first group photos tomorrow! Looks like they're in Kansas now so hopefully they're still on schedule.
I know I previously requested “chip angels” as part of the photos but I will now take that request back given the current pandemic. Unless you have a hazmat suit and have spare time. :)

I know I previously requested “chip angels” as part of the photos but I will now take that request back given the current pandemic. Unless you have a hazmat suit and have spare time. :)
Oh no. I'm getting naked and rolling all over everyone's chips...I mean that's cool right?

It took how long to ship the chips from China to the US mainland?

Any virus particles that may have slipped through are long dead. Besides, factory conditions in China, especially after reopening, are probably even more stringent than they were before.

It took how long to ship the chips from China to the US mainland?

Any virus particles that may have slipped through are long dead. Besides, factory conditions in China, especially after reopening, are probably even more stringent than they were before.
Very true. They've been in transit since March 20th or so. I'd imagine we are all safe, but we are going to be sorting with gloves and masks (things from china tend to be icky anyway) So I wouldn't blame anyone for being careful.

They gotta be getting close now!! Or @Marhault is rolling in them naked as we speak!!
Unfortunately nothing yet. The tracking still has them in northern Illinois. That doesn't mean they WON'T get delivered today but it's looking less likely.

The other bad news is the other half of the shipment wasn't updating and I just assumed it was some kind of error and they were all still together, unfortunately it updated at 11 am this morning and they moved to a new location but are still in California.

FedEx is pissing me off, I took a day off work Friday so I could have an extra day to sort and pack, I might be cancelling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom