Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A set is a set in my eyes... what I mean is playable. Many have playable sets of dice chips and feel that's all they need. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!! Can't wait to hear what your players think @Indyscammer! Nothing better than breaking out new chips, especially for a group that's used to playing with the same chips all the time. Well worth the wait here!!

A set is a set in my eyes... what I mean is playable. Many have playable sets of dice chips and feel that's all they need. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!! Can't wait to hear what your players think @Indyscammer! Nothing better than breaking out new chips, especially for a group that's used to playing with the same chips all the time. Well worth the wait here!!
I did get the $2 chipees just to whip them out on folks. Can’t wait really to be honest! :wow::bag::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just got an update. The boat with our chips will be arriving between April 13th and 15th. Once they get into port they have to go through customs, that time frame varies, then after customs just a few days from California to my door. Then I will go through the process of sorting and packaging orders which will be tedious so you'll have to bear with me. My work schedule is more than a little crazy with this national lockdown of federal prisons. Luckily my wife and kids are home so they're going to help me as much as they can. Once they arrive and I verify that all the chips are accounted for I will be contacting you guys individually about paying for shipping and getting addresses. I'm going to do my best to reduce the shipping as much as possible but the larger orders will likely be multiple boxes.

Just got an update. The boat with our chips will be arriving between April 13th and 15th. Once they get into port they have to go through customs, that time frame varies, then after customs just a few days from California to my door. Then I will go through the process of sorting and packaging orders which will be tedious so you'll have to bear with me. My work schedule is more than a little crazy with this national lockdown of federal prisons. Luckily my wife and kids are home so they're going to help me as much as they can. Once they arrive and I verify that all the chips are accounted for I will be contacting you guys individually about paying for shipping and getting addresses. I'm going to do my best to reduce the shipping as much as possible but the larger orders will likely be multiple boxes.
God bless you, sir.

Am I really the first one to think:
IMG_20200416_233901_01.gif

Hahaha, I almost posted something yesterday. The day these chips arrive on our shores should be declared a National Holiday
Still no news yet. According to their time frame they should technically be in the US right now but tracking doesn't update in customs at least not with the way we shipped them. Once they leave customs I have FedEx tracking numbers for all the packages already. Just waiting for them to be released. Not sure how long the delay at customs could be. I know before the virus it could be up to a week from past experiences

Still no news yet. According to their time frame they should technically be in the US right now but tracking doesn't update in customs at least not with the way we shipped them. Once they leave customs I have FedEx tracking numbers for all the packages already. Just waiting for them to be released. Not sure how long the delay at customs could be. I know before the virus it could be up to a week from past experiences
I don't think I'm hosting for a while, so no pressure on this man!

Raiders GIF.gif

Bless you for what's about to be arriving at your door. Please, dont drown. And take your time organizing all the orders! I know how much were all anticipating these but make sure you and your family are staying safe, sanitizing and not becoming slaves to the chipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom