Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (54 Viewers)

So, I downloaded an app to track everything. Not sure if anyone uses this or something like it, but it’s called “OnlyDrams”. Scan the bottle, click on “view bottle” and add to your collection. Not everything is in there, but you can add details on store/barrel picks. You can also share lists and such with other users. It’s free too…

IMG_5947.png

You can even let it pick your next pour (and apply filters too. )

IMG_5945.png
IMG_5946.png

So, I downloaded an app to track everything. Not sure if anyone uses this or something like it, but it’s called “OnlyDrams”. Scan the bottle, click on “view bottle” and add to your collection. Not everything is in there, but you can add details on store/barrel picks. You can also share lists and such with other users. It’s free too…

View attachment 1316714

View attachment 1316715View attachment 1316716
No android app :cautious:
Gonna have to find one now because I can never decide what to pour and usually rely on random picks from my wife

View attachment 1316714

I don’t want to know my collection’s value. But I guess I now have a project for this weekend.

View attachment 1316714

Just downloaded it, now I need to get scanning...

Once you scan, make sure you click “view bottle”, then add to collection. Just scanning won’t add it. (Useful in a store to see if the price is in line with MSRP and such)
Thanks for the heads up, woulda sucked after getting them all out to find out I was doing it wrong lol

View attachment 1316714

I’ve used boozeapp in the past, but only for quick pricing. That app also added similar functionality where you can scan/ add a bottle to your bar, and you can input info like the price and store you got it, which bottles are open and how much you have left. I liked the prospect of being able to track how much I’ve paid for a bottle over the years, not sure if it keeps that data once the bottle is finished. I use a google sheet to track my inventory, and the big drawback of my sheet is it only shows the last price I paid for a bottle, not the history of past purchases. But, at the same time I prefer to keep my data to myself vs tracking it in an app that may go tits up at any time (or suddenly require a monthly fee). Yes, I’ve turned into a crusty old man that yells at clouds lol

I’ve used boozeapp in the past, but only for quick pricing. That app also added similar functionality where you can scan/ add a bottle to your bar, and you can input info like the price and store you got it, which bottles are open and how much you have left. I liked the prospect of being able to track how much I’ve paid for a bottle over the years, not sure if it keeps that data once the bottle is finished. I use a google sheet to track my inventory, and the big drawback of my sheet is it only shows the last price I paid for a bottle, not the history of past purchases. But, at the same time I prefer to keep my data to myself vs tracking it in an app that may go tits up at any time (or suddenly require a monthly fee). Yes, I’ve turned into a crusty old man that yells at clouds lol
Ehhh. I mean, I get it. I didn’t enter what I paid or where I bought it. I did go through and updated every opened bottle to the correct fill level though. Sadly, only 1 bottle below 50% (Remus repeal reserve V)

For the android users, here are some screenshots from BoozeApp. Note I'm not recommending this as I don't use it, but figured others might be interested. It seems fairly useful

Bottle search for pricing (this is all I use it for)
Screenshot_20240422_202517_BoozApp.jpg

Add to bar:
Screenshot_20240422_202540_BoozApp.jpg

Bar inventory:

Screenshot_20240422_203040_BoozApp.jpg

It does appear like you can add multiple bottles to track pricing, but the empties still track in the inventory.
Screenshot_20240422_203049_BoozApp.jpg

My spreadsheet is better.....

For the android users, here are some screenshots from BoozeApp. Note I'm not recommending this as I don't use it, but figured others might be interested. It seems fairly useful

Bottle search for pricing (this is all I use it for)
View attachment 1316830

Add to bar:
View attachment 1316831

Bar inventory:

View attachment 1316832

It does appear like you can add multiple bottles to track pricing, but the empties still track in the inventory.
View attachment 1316833

My spreadsheet is better.....
You got the Blackened Willet?? Still one of my favorites, but I’m also still a noob

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom