Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (30 Viewers)

I’ll take that OP10 if you don’t want it
10-4, I should be back in the area in the next couple of days, I'll see if it's still there for you.

I was kinda distracted tonight:
20240221_203847.jpg

10-4, I should be back in the area in the next couple of days, I'll see if it's still there for you.

I was kinda distracted tonight:
View attachment 1278433

I can’t believe those KC Cask Strengths are still out there. I basically stole the two 2010s that I got but I’d give my right nut AND my good eye for a few more :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I can’t believe those KC Cask Strengths are still out there. I basically stole the two 2010s that I got but I’d give my right nut AND my good eye for a few more :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
This one was a hair more expensive than the last couple, but for $80 I gladly added another backup. One of my favorite ryes!

This one was a hair more expensive than the last couple, but for $80 I gladly added another backup. One of my favorite ryes!
At $80, I would buy every bottle I could grab if they had more. Second best rye I ever had behind Kentucky Owl batch 4 and it’s a very close second!

If you ever find more and don’t “need” it, I’m your huckleberry :cool

At $80, I would buy every bottle I could grab if they had more. Second best rye I ever had behind Kentucky Owl batch 4 and it’s a very close second!

If you ever find more and don’t “need” it, I’m your huckleberry :cool
Y’all need old Overholt 10 cask rye. Its the same thing but 10 years old.

Damn its so good.

I’m gonna try to score some more bottles of it soon. I’ll let y’all know when I do

Y’all need old Overholt 10 cask rye. Its the same thing but 10 years old.

Damn its so good.

I’m gonna try to score some more bottles of it soon. I’ll let y’all know when I do
I have two of those set aside, should get them in June. It's been an expensive month lol

Anyone try this one? Love me the old pepper rye, never had their bourbon.

View attachment 1278412
I've never seen that one before, seems pretty pricey. But I've heard the Old Pepper decanter (on the left) is extremely good. And should be about half the price. Unless those are marked up to secondary.

All at the same store! WTF!!! I need the name and address. I'm buying a plane ticket to Jersey!!!
Yeah this is my favorite local store, the owner is a great guy and to boot his tastes are very similar to mine, so I almost always love their barrel picks. It's funny though, for all those Old Pepper bottles, he's never had the finest Kentucky oak, I have a sample packed up for when I make the trip back.

Clearing space on my shelves again. Lemme know if any of y’all are interested in any. Half the bottles are at or around msrp, the other half I paid more for:

z6OWCHI.jpeg

TxHAXQX.jpeg

NjWhD68.jpeg

JQzhB94.jpeg

cXBHWDX.jpeg

cAlMDZr.jpeg

ulx0MDL.jpeg
I'll be in Nashville this weekend. How far away from Nashville are you?

Ok guys, question/interest time. There are lots and lots of bourbon and whiskey podcasts and YouTube channels out there. Some great, some good and some WTF.

Im contemplating adding one more the genre but wanted to get some feed back from you guys.

Most of the current ones provide mostly reviews and tastings, or the hunt for bourbon or current events.

I’m a history guy and I’ve noticed there isn’t really one devoted to bourbon history. Would any of you be interested in one like this.

I’m not looking to get rich, hell I doubt I’d make any money but just wondering what you goys think about the concept.

Thanks.

Ok guys, question/interest time. There are lots and lots of bourbon and whiskey podcasts and YouTube channels out there. Some great, some good and some WTF.

Im contemplating adding one more the genre but wanted to get some feed back from you guys.

Most of the current ones provide mostly reviews and tastings, or the hunt for bourbon or current events.

I’m a history guy and I’ve noticed there isn’t really one devoted to bourbon history. Would any of you be interested in one like this.

I’m not looking to get rich, hell I doubt I’d make any money but just wondering what you goys think about the concept.

Thanks.
The Buffalo Trace channel has a bunch of history... about Buffalo Trace. But they don't post often.

Fred Minnick often gives history lessons on his tasting videos. That's about all the history that I really get from YouTube.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom