Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (20 Viewers)

I happened to score an Act 11 at Utah MSRP, so I can comfortably finish off this one.

Happy Fryeday, y’all.

IMG_9054.jpeg

I talked with @Pinkdan about running them blind at some point, but they are so distinctly different that I don’t think it would make sense.

Chapter 5: Cinnamon, and baking spice, and rye spice. Some oak. It’s blended very well.

Chapter 6: This is a funky mother. I can see why it was polarizing when released. So different from any Little Book, Booker’s, or Beam offering n general for that matter. But Little Book is supposed to be experimental, I think.

It’s brown sugar and honey baked ham and sweet and savory all at once. I think it will grow on me, but it’s weird.

Chapter 7: Immediately, I get Old Grand Dad 114, but MUCH older. It is very well blended. Starts sweet, then ramps up with a great blend of berries and spice that just keep going. Some oak and caramel underneath too.

Ranking these, I’d order them 7, 5, 6. Though, I do want to spend more time with all of them.

Ranking all of the Little Books from memory (I haven’t had 3):

4, 7, 1, 2, 5, 6.

My banker got me one, he took the last two. Apparently EHT was all over PA yesterday as well. I was thinking about you, come by for some samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom